Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

People complain about a retro before it releases, and when it drops, some people reluctantly purchase it just to critique it more and use it as trade bait or resell them.

Others just tolerate what they get, and complain if they face issues. Very few are somewhat happy or satisfied that they got a retro from Nike after waiting 5-9 years for one.

Then when they hope a better retro will release in the future, they love to criticize the older retro even more, if the newer retro is better than the last.

If all newer and older retros suck, they love to say the originals or 90s and early 2000s retros were much better.

I don’t hate my 2019’s at all and I’ve had every pair except the ‘89. CDP’s and 2012 were literally terrible and possibly the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever put on my feet. People would have been ecstatic to have the 2019 when we were getting that garbage. I swear people just complain to sound cool sometimes smh.

IMG_6405.jpeg
IMG_6406.jpeg
IMG_6403.jpeg

Conflicted.

Favourite shoe & cw. Shape is the current boxy style (military black/midnight navy etc), seemingly. Could just be this shoe because there are some SB similarities (high back tab, gap between midsole and wings, side mesh size) just not at the toe.

NA looks centred!

I don't hate Motorsports. But these are those with red instead of blue.

Conflicted.

All I see is in now 😩😂😂 same **** different day lol.. u guys funny as hell .. I thought everybody was out?!!

I was always in. I remember a bunch of people waiting to see but the only “instant out” thread was the ‘dmp’ 11s

Back
Top Bottom