Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

As a “purist” or whatever, I hated the idea of this shoe when it was first introduced. Now that actual pics are out, they actually look pretty decent. Now I’m 50/50 on them.

You quoted yourself??

But anyway these leather 4s are pointless, even though the 2019 isn’t perfect, the closer materials out weighs the better shape imo 100%. The Wizard 3s are also pointless. We have too many 3 that look practically identical.
I absolutely quoted myself. I went on record!
Wiz 3s pointless? I'll take a pair Mike wore over a pair he never wore (TB 3s).

Oh ok :rolleyes

michael-jordan-true-blue-3-1988.jpg

What do ya even be talkin about on here? :lol:

There are way too many purists out there that die on hills for no reason. Perfect example is the Wizards 3. I've already spoken on that enough on here im not going to repeat myself, but its lunacy. But can't be too surprised when guys are making shoe purchase decisions based on what other dudes are wearing 🤷🙃

So you're buying sneakers on what you like, these leather ones, but other guys are making decisions on what others are wearing

waka-flocka-flame-yeah-ok-papo8bpbtcft1axw.gif

So you're buying sneakers on what you like, these leather ones, but other guys are making decisions on what others are wearing

waka-flocka-flame-yeah-ok-papo8bpbtcft1axw.gif
I'm buying what I like yes. Other people in this thread said they needed to see what others were wearing to decide if they will buy these. Kinda ridiculous.

I think he wore them in some Olympic trial-exhibition stuff or something and I've always thought he wore them at least once with the Wizards.

There are way too many purists out there that die on hills for no reason. Perfect example is the Wizards 3. I've already spoken on that enough on here im not going to repeat myself, but its lunacy. But can't be too surprised when guys are making shoe purchase decisions based on what other dudes are wearing 🤷🙃
I don’t even think MJ ever wore a “Wizard PE” pair. He wore the regular true blues with the wizards. They made up the wizard PE thing.

For what it's worth, Mike wore both TB 3 and a Wizards varient during his DC days.

D4TCviOXoAAFAVe.jpg

gettyimages-1572098-2048x2048-jpg.3208328
Pretty sure it’s just the lighting (look at the difference in MJs skin tone between the two photos) but I really don’t know. Never seen pictures of an actual pair.

Im bout sick of seeing these everywhere online for months now lol its pretty OD at this point....I know I know. ...unfollow the Twitter/IG users problem fixed lol damn tho 😂

It's two different shoes - look close at the bottoms. Regular true blues had bright red. PE had the gold.
It looks like a washed out photo to me. Just like his skin tone is missing red in that photo compared to the other one.

It looks like a washed out photo to me. Just like his skin tone is missing red in that photo compared to the other one.
I hear ya, but it's not that washed out. Here is the original photo and you can see the bottoms are virtually the same as the ball - and the Celtics/Wizards jerseys are pretty full correct color.

Mike wore two diff versions of the 3s.

gettyimages-1572098-2048x2048.jpg

1038216_04+Background+Removed.png

4.jpg

For what it's worth, Mike wore both TB 3 and a Wizards varient during his DC days.

D4TCviOXoAAFAVe.jpg

gettyimages-1572098-2048x2048-jpg.3208328
I remember watching those games like oh he rocking true blues. Then finding out years later it was actually a wiz PE. then finding out he DID wear true blues…what a mind ****

I hear ya, but it's not that washed out. Here is the original photo and you can see the bottoms are virtually the same as the ball - and the Celtics/Wizards jerseys are pretty full correct color.

Mike wore two diff versions of the 3s.

gettyimages-1572098-2048x2048.jpg

1038216_04+Background+Removed.png

4.jpg
Agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom