Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Reimagined's will get to join my 2019s & Margiela family in a month 🙌🏾
1000048669.jpg
How much were the Margielas? And can you measure the height compared to the 2019s?

nah he missed the fire red red 4 release and had to cop these instead
th.jpeg-196.jpg
Interesting colorway..... I bet the materials are probably better than the last Fire Red IV and the Spike Lee Varsity Red release. Who remembers when British Knights aka BK stood for "Blood Killa"? You wouldn't catch me wearing a pair of British Knights. I watched Mc Hammer do the typewriter and running man in them and he still couldn't get me to beg my mom for a pair.

Interesting colorway..... I bet the materials are probably better than the last Fire Red IV and the Spike Lee Varsity Red release. Who remembers when British Knights aka BK stood for "Blood Killa"? You wouldn't catch me wearing a pair of British Knights. I watched Mc Hammer do the typewriter and running man in them and he still couldn't get me to beg my mom for a pair.

I remember LAUSD banning BK's.

All the dudes passing on the cements, when they drop, if you walk past a store and see em on the shelves or in the window, just go Bird Box and cover your eyes. Remember how much you don't want them. Remember how bad they make you feel. Remember they are repulsive.
I may. Why would that bother you so much? If you get yours, then who cares? I dont plan on getting these. But if I did under your circumstance, am I qualified?

I may. Why would that bother you so much? If you get yours, then who cares? I dont plan on getting these. But if I did under your circumstance, am I qualified?
he’s talking about the guys hating on these leaving the cements alone for being leather when they drop again.

Which I don’t find to be a very compelling point. Some shoes look better in certain materials with certain colorways. I like the cements in leather (though the retro leather quality on them has been trash), but the breds look much better in nubuck IMO.

I’m a photographer and there’s images I’d never print glossy cause they don’t look good presented that way. Maybe the photo is still a compelling scene, but materials can convey mood and presence with any product and some things look better presented one way vs another.

I think I’m going to get a pair of these but I can’t say I’m enthralled about them. I like the shape but the shine and puff to the leather doesn’t look like the cements and doesn’t look as good as regular breds IMO.

Back
Top Bottom