Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Jordan brand cut corners literally with the 2019s

Screenshot_20240113_203918_YouTube.jpg

99 ...
Screenshot_20240113_203902_YouTube.jpg

20240113_205826_remastered.jpg
Yeah the 2019 is pretty much kaka. Blows my mind what people pay for em.

No one expected another Bred 4 so soon after the 2019s - until that point, the 2019s were the best wearable pair we had with Nike Air on the back.

I can understand why people like the 2019s. I'd never understand extortionate resell, but can understand why people would have wanted them.

I’m a “retail or bust” guy, so I never look at what shoes go for. Decided to check these after reading your post, and holy ****, wtf. LOL

This sucks, because I thought these reimagined 4s were going to be easy. Damn

No one expected another Bred 4 so soon after the 2019s - until that point, the 2019s were the best wearable pair we had with Nike Air on the back.

I can understand why people like the 2019s. I'd never understand extortionate resell, but can understand why people would have wanted them.
That’s how I fell into buying resale. Thinking they wouldn’t drop again so soon and rebuilding my collection.

I respect everyone who likes the buck version better, but side by side I just don't see how anyone can think it looks better than the leather version. I personally think it's strictly bc its what Mike wore. The leather version looks insanely premium.

So you think the motorsports are dope then?

I haven’t held these in hand yet, but the quality of leather looks better than the motor sports and they definitely have a superior shape.
IMG_6980.jpeg

Last edited:
I dont have an issue with them. I don't dislike them. The J4 is not a favorite Jordan model of mine. I respect em and like em enough. I dig the black cements a lot and always have. I'm a stickler for premium materials on shoes so these leathered out versions speak to me a lot more than nubuck/durabuck. It's why I've gravitated a lot more towards brands like Kangaroos, Sneep Crew and Saucony the past 2-3 years.

I respect everyone who likes the buck version better, but side by side I just don't see how anyone can think it looks better than the leather version. I personally think it's strictly bc its what Mike wore. The leather version looks insanely premium.
Side by side, I don’t see how anyone thinks the deeper black of the nubuck and the softer finish doesn’t look better in all circumstances than meh regular black leather. What next, a leather metallic V will be better than the regular version of those, too? :lol:
Ain’t nothin looking premium about these things from any pics or vids I’ve seen lol.

Since these are technically a take on the original 89 black cement 4 in pre school sizes...if these do well i know for sure Jordan Brand will re-imagine the black infrared 6s in the same matter as they also came in leather for pre school sizes.

PXL_20210115_174050977.NIGHT_2.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-14 9.01.24 AM.png
I would be for an all leather reimagined 6! I would like to see the leather and do the reverse infrared/NA on it as well! That would be the perfect reimagined 6 imo

I would also go for a reverse infrared/NA and Nubuck like on the reimagined royal 1’s

Side by side, I don’t see how anyone thinks the deeper black of the nubuck and the softer finish doesn’t look better in all circumstances than meh regular black leather. What next, a leather metallic V will be better than the regular version of those, too? :lol:
Ain’t nothin looking premium about these things from any pics or vids I’ve seen lol.
Guess it ultimately depends on the look you prefer.
They already did that
IMG_5395.jpeg
And they look AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom