Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

That shape man…

IMG_2212.jpeg

They should have debuted this updated shape with blue military 4s...not the SB or these. But it's cool either way. Can't wait to see how fear 4s look with it

It would’ve never happened without the SBs. The SB team fixed the shape and JB copied their homework.

Do you have proof the SB team fixed the shape? I honestly didn't follow the SB 4's at all so don't know much about how that all went down.

I would have figured the JB team would've handled the silhouette and the SB team handled materials & cushioning. When I think of SB's I don't think of sleek toe boxes.

Do you have proof the SB team fixed the shape? I honestly didn't follow the SB 4's at all so don't know much about how that all went down.

I would have figured the JB team would've handled the silhouette and the SB team handled materials & cushioning. When I think of SB's I don't think of sleek toe boxes.
There was a pretty long twitter or ig thread where one of the guys from the sb team went over all of the changes they made to make the shoe more comfortable and skate friendly. Of course I can’t find it now but it was like 10-15 different changes.

There was a pretty long twitter or ig thread where one of the guys from the sb team went over all of the changes they made to make the shoe more comfortable and skate friendly. Of course I can’t find it now but it was like 10-15 different changes.

I remember seeing it. The softer rubber wings and back tab are a great example of something they could’ve upgraded on og models if they insist on not keeping them og

I remember seeing it. The softer rubber wings and back tab are a great example of something they could’ve upgraded on og models if they insist on not keeping them og
Correct. I’m looking forward to trying these just to see how they compare to my SBs and if they close the comfort gap at all on 4s. But the rubber wings and tabs that occasionally will knick my ankle would have been welcomed. Probably last longer too.

It's twitter. It's in the SB4 thread if anybody wants to dig it up.

It got deleted off Twitter. It was here:

Dag I forgot all about that. I remember they wore black pairs and tested alot. Koston was heavy on it.

It baffles me how these teams “try” to get the shape right of an OG. I’m no shoe designer, but with the actual OG in-hand, WTF is so hard. I mean, stick some EA Sports 3D sensors to these boys, recreate it in some CAD program to get all of the dimensions right and release a few samples for QA/QC.

I’m stoked about the shape getting right, very interested to hear reviews on the comfort. Just give me the White Cements already.

It baffles me how these teams “try” to get the shape right of an OG. I’m no shoe designer, but with the actual OG in-hand, WTF is so hard. I mean, stick some EA Sports 3D sensors to these boys, recreate it in some CAD program to get all of the dimensions right and release a few samples for QA/QC.

I’m stoked about the shape getting right, very interested to hear reviews on the comfort. Just give me the White Cements already.

they may give us white suede or nubuck on the next WC4

Back
Top Bottom