Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

The review you’ve all been waiting for

🔥🔥
20240124_220904.jpg

Fitted clothes is the only way.

I could work with something slightly baggier on a bulky shoe like an AJ3 or 4.

20240111_155407.jpg
RDT_20240110_0313047544114343321745681.png

20231129_091541.jpg

I like Kanye's pant fit on the previous page for the WC4s. I'ma look out for that sort of cut for my 4s.

See em on the calendars of DSG, FNL, DTLR, surely coming to Champs and FTL. Hopefully they will be everywhere. They'll still sell out, but hopefully they'll be available enough for most people to get their hands on a pair without getting price gouged on a reseller site.

Damn, welp need them by any means… hopefully they aren’t too difficult. But I only buy 2-3 pairs a year so watever the cost. Smh

Every shoetuber fawning over these kills any chance that these will be “easy”.

Also, add “I wasn’t gonna cop these, but hearing that they’re comfortable made me change my mind. My pinky toes were always crushed in the 2019s.” to the list of reasons for the turn. Lol
😂

How high were your og 6s? Here it’s not that bad but I’ve seen pics where it looks way too high

IMG_2021.jpeg

They were definitely higher than these, that's for sure. I only wish I knew where a particular Polaroid picture that my mom took when I asked my dad to take me to the Lamborghini dealer in Jersey across the Tacony-Palmyra bridge in 1991. I was wearing my black/infrared pair while standing next to a white Diablo.

You could easily see the holes in the tongue as I had white socks on and the tongue was tall. I want to say the pull on holes, were above the sides. This pair above is a sample since it has the #23 on the side which they eventually scrapped. I can also see the tongue on these isn't anywhere near as tall as the black/infrared pairs. 👍

I hit the WC3 shock drop last year. Just checked the dates for that shock drop vs release

The Shock Drop was on Feb 23. The release date was March 11

IMG_6968.jpg

So basically 2 weeks apart

These shoetubers keep saying "a month out" so they can have a whole extra 2 weeks of posting Bred 4s in their thumbnails talking about "Shock Drop Today???" Since its the only remotely hype sneaker dropping at the moment

Thats the shock drop date. I know there's people on here that already knew that, but nobody's saying anything.

I hit the WC3 shock drop last year. Just checked the dates for that shock drop vs release

The Shock Drop was on Feb 23. The release date was March 11

IMG_6968.jpg

So basically 2 weeks apart

These shoetubers keep saying "a month out" so they can have a whole extra 2 weeks of posting Bred 4s in their thumbnails talking about "Shock Drop Today???" Since its the only remotely hype sneaker dropping at the moment

Thunder IV's released on May 13 and the Shock Drop was April 18, that was almost a month out. The Spider-Verse Shock dropped on May 2 with a release of May 20. Kobe Grinch was just over 2 weeks, Satin Bred was 2 weeks. I don't think there is any real consistency to the Shock Drop dates. Bottom line is , yes the shoetubers are speculating in their favor to create content. I always find more accurate shock drop info here on NT (except when people are regurgitating shoetuber babble).

Shock Drop will be next Thursday on February the 1st. Im not sure why yall are debating about it. This has been known since yesterday, because alot of insiders gave up the information. There's people on here that have been knowing this, they're just not saying anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom