Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Shock Drop will be next Thursday on February the 1st. Im not sure why yall are debating about it. This has been known since yesterday, because alot of insiders gave up the information. There's people on here that have been knowing this, they're just not saying anything about it.
Insiders were saying we were getting a shock drop last week too….and this week. Eventually the insiders will get it right. When you have unlimited guesses of course they’ll eventually get it right and say they knew all along. 😂

I hope it is next week. Hopefully it’s sooner rather than later and we will all know before it happens.

Shock Drop will be next Thursday on February the 1st. Im not sure why yall are debating about it. This has been known since yesterday, because alot of insiders gave up the information. There's people on here that have been knowing this, they're just not saying anything about it.
When can we start arguing about the time of the Shock Drop?????????

Gotta fastforward through 16 minutes of nonsese for him to say

"If we do the math it's usually about 16 days, and 16 days before of February the 17th is the 1st"

NO SOURCES whatsoever just a "theory"

These shoetubers some clowns
Can’t wait until we get the real date so we can see all the thumbnails of people with their mouths open and the title of “SHOCK DROP DATE MOVED TO…..”

I can't find anybody respectable (if that can even be said here) that isn't just guessing.

It won't be an actual "shock" when it happens so idk why people are so pressed to have the exact date and time down.

You will know when it's about to happen.
That’s true, but the further in advance you know, the easier it is to plan things out. Sadly, I don’t get access to shock drops where I’m at, but if I did live in the US, I’d be clearing my schedule. Lol. Like, I’m not going to take any meetings or appointments on the day of a shock drop.

It won't be an actual "shock" when it happens so idk why people are so pressed to have the exact date and time down.

You will know when it's about to happen.

Can't speak for anybody else but it's helpful for me to know. Some days I have to travel, some places I'm at internet access is spotty. Sometimes there are meetings I have to be in. So yeah, if it's gonna be next wednesday and I have an option to meet with somebody on thursday or vice versa, knowing ahead of time helps. Someone said the 31st, someone said the 1st. Just trying to nail it down because 4s are my favorite Js and I haven't had a classic colorway of these since having the OG Militaries.

Can't speak for anybody else but it's helpful for me to know. Some days I have to travel, some places I'm at internet access is spotty. Sometimes there are meetings I have to be in. So yeah, if it's gonna be next wednesday and I have an option to meet with somebody on thursday or vice versa, knowing ahead of time helps. Someone said the 31st, someone said the 1st. Just trying to nail it down because 4s are my favorite Js and I haven't had a classic colorway of these since having the OG Militaries.

Follow a few Twitter and Ig accounts, check this thread once every 2 days and I guarantee you will know about the shock drop date at least 3-4 days in advance.

Back
Top Bottom