Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Gonna get a pair of these. The great thing is that I dont care about the ones that took the receipts. More than earned the right to change my mind.

It’s called being a human being. I don’t believe that anyone can say they’ve never had a change of opinion ever in their life.

You can sit by me on the hype train. I saved a seat!

A year later almost and this thread is now ready for cremation lol

Once thriller fits are posted, it’s a wrap
tumblr_pcx9dyJblV1w41cu7o1_400.gif

Man as many times I bought terrible version of this shoe and others. I want two pairs as well and the military blue pair. Wish I doubled on the wc3, w/red 12s and few others. Why can’t people change their mind. These are dope is and understatement. We got remastered. We got reimagined. What the next gimmick. Seems like they change up every 5 years.

Wale was in my city a few years ago and I felt awful for the dude. They put him up in some dingy hotel where my buddy worked at. In a bad part of the city. Like, maybe 2.5 star, 3 star at best. Just a gross place. If I was Wale, I would have fired my manager ASAP for not getting better arrangements. 😂
I remember when his album dropped on a major record company…people were trashing him and he chimed in to try to defend himself

He was never one of “us”
An early birthday gift to my self dirty 30 in 2 weeks !
IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0672.jpeg
You still wet behind the ears to some of us

Back
Top Bottom