Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

That’s how it usually is once your order is confirmed. It’ll ship out soon enough.

For everybody checking for shipping give it a couple days. Just looked up my emails from the WC3 shock drop

Thank you for your order 2/23

We didn't forget about your order 2/25

Its on it's way 2/26

Your order has arrived 3/2

I live in Australia and the only difference I'm aware of on the box is the price being in AUD. Otherwise it's the same from what I know.

Other than vintage kicks (96'-04'), I will only but new releases from authorized vendors or from local resellers here that have proof of purchase (ex. Nike SB x Passport Workboots). I've never bought from Sx and I never will and I'm leary now to buy from Goat given this thread.

I've had the preparing to ship status since Tuesday, as well. Based on previous shock drops where I copped on a Tuesday, they would ship on that Thursday and I would end up receiving the kicks on that Saturday. Lets see if its the same deal with these.

For everybody checking for shipping give it a couple days. Just looked up my emails from the WC3 shock drop

Thank you for your order 2/23

We didn't forget about your order 2/25

Its on it's way 2/26

Your order has arrived 3/2
I’m scared.

That distribution center life is clutch. I miss living in Pittsburgh. Used to order from Adidas in the afternoon, and by the next morning the shoes would be at my door.

That distribution center life is clutch. I miss living in Pittsburgh. Used to order from Adidas in the afternoon, and by the next morning the shoes would be at my door.

The trick is hitting on the releases. That’s the part I have trouble with.

Back
Top Bottom