Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

Honestly don't think SX fake % is anywhere near that high. Also, I find that Goat is a lot more expensive, no?

it depends. sometimes yes, sometimes no. looking at a pair of supreme dunk highs (red/blue) in the same size on stockx and goat (size 10), the goat pair is $7 cheaper.
ii'm in LA, though, and that means adding like $40-$50 extra on top of whatever the price is on stockx usually for fees, shipping, and taxes.

i have seen vids of people saying FLX algorithm is awarding lower point accounts now and the people with over a million points and stuff havent been hitting lately.

I am not sure how true that is but Im at 611,000 lifetime and i have been hitting pretty decent this year. Knock on wood.
Ehh I think people are just paranoid or just selective on what they believe when it's not them winning. I have 550,000 lifetime points and I hit once in a while.

Welp back on the market for these… How you gonna say you’ll accept it and then either have them already locked in an offer or keep shopping them :/

A06D2245-B4B6-4E07-A08A-AA8A04AF1BAA.jpeg

I hear ya...bunch of losers! I've literally made a dozen offers for my red thunders to people stating they have these willing to trade and have the thunders on their wish list; yet no one accepts. Who the heck is making successful trades on that app?!

So much for community. Definitely starting to lose my faith in humanity. I'm too old for this sh**. It's just not that serious. SMH.
SmartSelect_20220524-071225_Tradeblock.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:

half this app is wild. you are getting the same offers for a reason. i’m not adding cash because the might have better value
E5B0C488-62C4-4502-96DC-C70A68B97866.jpeg

In all fairness though……I would take Military black 4s and Georgetown 1s over Red Thunders. Lol
George town 1 guy i was more upset over the fact that he said that he wanted them and he’d accept the trades. then hit me up to say oh i actually traded those for GT ‘1’s after telling you i would.

second guy is just a reseller he’s got multiple pairs listed

George town 1 guy i was more upset over the fact that he said that he wanted them and he’d accept the trades. then hit me up to say oh i actually traded those for GT ‘1’s after telling you i would.

second guy is just a reseller he’s got multiple pairs listed

Yeah. They both wrong for agreeing to the trade and not going through with it. Honestly, your best bet is just selling the red thunders and using that money towards a pair of the Military Black 4s.

Yeah. They both wrong for agreeing to the trade and not going through with it. Honestly, your best bet is just selling the red thunders and using that money towards a pair of the Military Black 4s.

No doubt! Currently Military Blacks are literally the same market value as Red Thunders, so if someone has the Militaries as "looking to move" and the Red Thunders on their wishlist, declining makes not sense unless they're trying to use them to get something else they want more. That's fine, but no need to get nasty. Anyway, aside form some NT folks that keep the true enthusiast spirit alive, the rest of this industry can pound sound; don't want to deal with idiot resellers and people who think flipping a few shoes here and there is going to bring them success. Basically bottom feeder parasites at this point. [Sorry for the vent....just miss the "old days".]

Back
Top Bottom