Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

No doubt! Currently Military Blacks are literally the same market value as Red Thunders, so if someone has the Militaries as "looking to move" and the Red Thunders on their wishlist, declining makes not sense unless they're trying to use them to get something else they want more. That's fine, but no need to get nasty. Anyway, aside form some NT folks that keep the true enthusiast spirit alive, the rest of this industry can pound sound; don't want to deal with idiot resellers and people who think flipping a few shoes here and there is going to bring them success. Basically bottom feeder parasites at this point. [Sorry for the vent....just miss the "old days".]

Funny thing is the value was going to tank. One of the stores got a late shipment and just in my size alone they have 50 pairs

If you are holding them that’s fine, take them off the app as willing to move then. Right now they are the same price as red thunders.

You don’t go into a car dealer and say we ain’t selling you this car because it may be worth more later

Well said! People shouldn't send nasty messages when I offer then something on their wishlist of the same value for a shoe they've listed as wanting to move. That's just madness. Or very immature people with super low EQ.

If you are holding them that’s fine, take them off the app as willing to move then. Right now they are the same price as red thunders.

You don’t go into a car dealer and say we ain’t selling you this car because it may be worth more later
Well said! People shouldn't send nasty messages when I offer then something on their wishlist of the same value for a shoe they've listed as wanting to move. That's just madness. Or very immature people with super low EQ.

Then sell the thunders and use the money to buy these. Going back and forth with people who don’t want to make that trade isn’t gonna get it done. They’re probably willing to move them for a trade that’s in line with the future value. You have the option to purchase them at current market value or come up with a different trade. Nobody’s making that trade.

Then sell the thunders and use the money to buy these. Going back and forth with people who don’t want to make that trade isn’t gonna get it done. They’re probably willing to move them for a trade that’s in line with the future value. You have the option to purchase them at current market value or come up with a different trade. Nobody’s making that trade.

Appreciate the response. Yep, that's probably the best option. I mean, I can afford to just buy them at whatever current price; it's the principle as @ D_eezus D_eezus noted. My problem is that I'm using logic and expecting efficiency when using that app; my mistake ;-).

The problem is these new resellers only look at future perceived value of a shoe and want to come out on top of a trade. If military blacks go the same route as oreos, I can see why they'd want you to add on top despite the "current" value being about the same. If military black value tanked like let's say the Union 2, then for sure, they'd make the red thunder trade, but everyone knows militarys won't tank that much. I think a lot of resellers are looking to add these military blacks and just hoard them based on what I'm seeing in my fb group.

Pair 1/3. Bruh quality is good, no glue stain and good craftmenship! Love it!
5FC4AF0E-0061-4519-9CF2-1FFB033093D8.jpeg

I Low Panda (W) (1 Year)
1653479289106.jpeg

I High Defiant NYC to Paris (3 Years)
1653479537421.jpeg

I High Defiant LA to Chicago (3 Years)
1653479492661.jpeg

I High Black Toe (Retro) (9 Years)
1653479434788.jpeg

Instyleshoes99's question is nonsense lol. Other than them being nicknamed "military black," is anybody really comparing the two? Not like they used the same blocking with different colors of blue. I doubt one person is sitting home thinking "maybe I should wait it out for the Military Blues." :lol:

Instyleshoes99's question is nonsense lol. Other than them being nicknamed "military black," is anybody really comparing the two? Not like they used the same blocking with different colors of blue. I doubt one person is sitting home thinking "maybe I should wait it out for the Military Blues." :lol:

if i hadn't hit, i would have told myself I was waiting for military blues anyway :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom