Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

43E99294-BE15-453D-A353-D6F8F5BBCED7.jpeg

I hate resell, but took massive Ls and no help from anyone, (and Tradeblock sucks a**) so pulled the trigger on eBay for a bit lower than market avg ($290+$10 shipping)...States almost a month for estimated delivery...wow. Hope it's legit with no major defects. To be honest, I don't like supporting resell, and this is actually the most I've spent on a sneaker if you can believe it. Can't hit on anything these days, so will just go this route for the handful I "need" and let the rest go.

Super frustrated with Nike. Why even advertise, send emails, etc. when it's damn near impossible for most of us to cop. So damn lame.

Midnight navy is coming later this year I think...

Yep. I like them but have basically DS Motorsports so there's really no point for me. I'm sure these new ones have a better shape and materials, but if I'm being selective, I don't need the midnights. If I didn't, I'd definitely get those though.

Ill try for a pair at retail but I wont be too upset if I miss.

Gotta love the toe box slant on these tho. Good that it seems they are finally improving the shape on 4s. Also satin sock liner is always a plus for me, and the leather and suede quality are both on point. This is one of the best releases of the year so far!

Back
Top Bottom