Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

Agreed....I tried trading a Red Thunder 10.5 for these, and even hit up only people who showed they wanted to move these, and had the Thunders on their wish list, with both shoes showing the same market value....Couldn't get a trade, and even got nasty messages...WTF. Makes no sense. Maybe they think these will be worth more later and waiting.

I have the PSGs and still wanted these...but I'm a 4 fiend...even when they weren't this popular. WCs were my first pair in '89....Always wanted the BCs, but they were sold out at that time. Ended up painting my WCs and ruined them. Oh well...back then we'd wear them daily in all weather conditions and buy the next model the following year....So moved onto the Metallic 5s when they came out for my back to school new shoe shopping.

Anyway, really liking these....people shouldn't buy 4s b/c they hurt their feet/achilles....not me....leave these puppies for me...thanks!

20220527_162841.jpg
20220527_162901.jpg

The quality on these is surprisingly quite good. This is the leather that should have been used in the FR4.

I’m gonna get flamed, but I honestly like these every as much as the Military Blue.

Also maybe it’s me but does it seem the suede toe rand comes up higher on these?

The quality on these is surprisingly quite good. This is the leather that should have been used in the FR4.

I’m gonna get flamed, but I honestly like these every as much as the Military Blue.

Also maybe it’s me but does it seem the suede toe rand comes up higher on these?
I’ve mentioned these should’ve been called the Mudguard 4’s. The higher toe rand is atrocious:sick:

So I get home from work today and I was gonna check the mail… FedUP truck stops at my house… I’m thinking to myself that I don’t have any anything coming today…. Welp!!!

C998CAC3-185B-4E04-8507-1365DF078195.jpeg

Maaaaaane…. These are hella dope y’all, from the CW to the quality of leather (you can tell by the hefty weight of the shoe)…
CF197CD0-4A3F-497B-BDBA-48B771741CDF.gif

Oh and that smell!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Dang! They be doing non mens pair horrible… at least they get an air bubble… I’m done paying for 4s for my son coz his size don’t even come with an air bubble 🤦🏽‍♂️

BTW I wasn’t trying to be funny when I asked if you a GS size lol

Back
Top Bottom