Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

The mall is always a great time. I stop by every Sunday to eat at Red Robin and also get two Cinnabons from the food court. I eat one there and take the 2nd to go for my midnight snack.
Back in tha day my wife used to use Cinnabon to get me to the mall...thanks to DoorDash she no longer has that power!! Hahaha 🤣
673EAE23-A345-4CAD-9B23-C3FA8E7DC899.jpeg

I don’t know what this means.
I would say I’m a part of the reseller community here in Houston. If a store is gonna restock a shoe that’s in high demand, the resellers in my area are already on it.

Not saying a normal customer can’t luck up and grab a pair but I’m in Discords where they know which stores have what even before stores open.

I feel like These will be like the black cats a year from now,

If u want em get em now

I dont even have a pair but imma try n lock 1 down before the moon

I think you mean white Oreos.

Because black cats sat around for a bit and could be had for around retail for a while, just like the cool greys.

I'm still scratching my head regarding the black cats; just don't get it...Horrible 4; how the heck is it going for more than the BC for example.....Mind blown! I think I recall something about a celebrity being seen wearing them? That would explain it at least; no way people actually think this is a great retro worth that kind of money. In either case, I suppose it's consistent the how lost humanity is these days ;-).

I'm still scratching my head regarding the black cats; just don't get it...Horrible 4; how the heck is it going for more than the BC for example.....Mind blown! I think I recall something about a celebrity being seen wearing them? That would explain it at least; no way people actually think this is a great retro worth that kind of money. In either case, I suppose it's consistent the how lost humanity is these days ;-).
If you love black shoes and Jordans, I think the Black Cats are a no brainer.

...though not at these resell prices.

Missed all the drops on these so I’ve been watching my size on stockx and it’s been steady going down, still high but about a 20$ drop in the past 2 days, keeps going down I will make a move

52113441506_c90a72392b_z.jpg

quite pleased with how these feel, and I like their look a lot. non-sneakerheads don't seem overly impressed though. which is fine with me because I still dig'em, but when I walk into the office wearing the shoes that nt hates the most, I get more positive comments than anything. when I wore the coutures to work for the first time, I had people coming to my office saying they'd heard I had some hot shoes on and WHOA THOSE ARE SICK

I missed out on the initial drop. I thought they were a clean colorway since I first saw them. I had a pretty bad argument with my girl yesterday and at the end of it all she throws in “btw I won the 4s in your size if you want them.” 🥺😢 She’s amazing! Lol
Sidenote, leather is nice on them.

Attachments

• D2C251CB-88F9-46AB-B621-99ECCEDAF96F.jpeg
    D2C251CB-88F9-46AB-B621-99ECCEDAF96F.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 337
Back
Top Bottom