Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

I missed out on the initial drop. I thought they were a clean colorway since I first saw them. I had a pretty bad argument with my girl yesterday and at the end of it all she throws in “btw I won the 4s in your size if you want them.” 🥺😢 She’s amazing! Lol
Sidenote, leather is nice on them.
I thought you were gonna say that she said, “btw I won the 4s in your size…then I f#***d your best friend and gave em to him!”

Sorry…I had a bad experience in college.

Last edited:
Clean c/w and good quality, however I have to opt out of paying resell for every shoe I like. If it's something I don't really care about O ALWAYS get the W on snkrs. It makes no sense. I have to stand my ground and just fall back. At this point, it's pretty much a perpetual negative feedback loop.

My co worker told me this morning in the office that he will be ooping me his pair that he won at FTL!!!!! Gonna be a good day fellaz!!!!

27C3CB61-75CB-4A24-AEAC-B9A9AB0ECC88.gif

What is your guys' experience with eBay, time wise? I ordered my pair shipped sometime between 5/29-6/1 and says estimated delivery to me, after authentication, on 6/15. Seems a bit excessive but maybe that's just their process.

What is your guys' experience with eBay, time wise? I ordered my pair shipped sometime between 5/29-6/1 and says estimated delivery to me, after authentication, on 6/15. Seems a bit excessive but maybe that's just their process.
Usually takes anywhere from 8-14 days depending on where it's shipping from and how long the authenticator takes to do their thing.

Gotta get that thorough eBay authentication process lol

Tbh maybe I’m a fool for only feeling like this after seeing these videos , but now I don’t trust these 3rd party authenticators for sht 😂

Maybe it's just me but all these videos have pushed me away from ever using eBay as a platform for buying shoes.
Where’s that video from?

I can’t imagine that eBay would authorize posting vids of their legit checks if the process wasn’t thorough.

…wouldn’t be a good look for the company.

Where’s that video from?

I can’t imagine that eBay would authorize posting vids of their legit checks if the process wasn’t thorough.

…wouldn’t be a good look for the company.
Not sure who is posting them on social media, but in all of the videos the girl is seen attaching the eBay tag on at the end. Plus her shirt says eBay on it as well.

I hate these shoes. I feel like it gave JB an excuse to push the Military Blues back for another 7 years.

I think the opposite. Military blues have always yellowed on shelves, and this color blocking success might make them release it sooner.

Back
Top Bottom