Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

Your coworker gonna help you out then be like this until the end of time as payback...

im-going-to-591220.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣 He pays it forward and I do the same as well…. I got way more seniority than him so I’ll I’ll get him when he wants to take certain holiday weeks off 🤙🏽

Gotta get that thorough eBay authentication process lol

Tbh maybe I’m a fool for only feeling like this after seeing these videos , but now I don’t trust these 3rd party authenticators for sht 😂
It depends on the location the shoes are going or come from…
If the seller or buyer is up I95, it will be about a week…. If they are going or coming from the west. It will take about week…. I know from experience from a selling standpoint

a month ago I got em from stockx for the below. final $ figure was cheaper than goat or stadium but I didn't check ebay. I've been interested in watching the price bounce around

Purchase Price: $309
Sales Tax: $20.27
Processing Fee: $13.91
Shipping: $14.95

TOTAL PAYMENT $358.13*

Not sure who is posting them on social media, but in all of the videos the girl is seen attaching the eBay tag on at the end. Plus her shirt says eBay on it as well.
I saw one on Twitter and she determined a pair of dunks were fake.. I take all of this with a grain of salt…. It looks like a possible Sneaker Con event, since they are responsible for “legit” checking for eBay
just my opinion

a month ago I got em from stockx for the below. final $ figure was cheaper than goat or stadium but I didn't check ebay. I've been interested in watching the price bounce around

Purchase Price: $309
Sales Tax: $20.27
Processing Fee: $13.91
Shipping: $14.95

TOTAL PAYMENT $358.13*
I think eBay generally saves you a few bucks over goat/StockX

Ymmv

I think Giannis wore a few pairs of 4s last season or this season, there's pictures floating around.

Paying respect to the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom