Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Me reading all these factory numbers yall posting 😂

giphy.gif

Great pix everyone. Resale looking pretty low on these. I don’t see anything I like for the rest of the year so I may double up.

Got a pair on the way as close to retail as I could get! I know they made a ton of pairs but it's not worth the headache being a bigger size. Hope my factory is the superior one.

Got a pair on the way as close to retail as I could get! I know they made a ton of pairs but it's not worth the headache being a bigger size. Hope my factory is the superior one.
It’s criminal what Nike has done to big footers in recent years. Used to be the easiest sizes to get. They continue to cater to a demographic that simply doesn’t buy sneakers.

That's interesting.

A man who owns as much heat as you, how often do you plan on wearing these?

I plan on wearing them at least 1-2 times a week. I pretty much only wear OG color ways to work. I wear my nicer to stuff outside of work and whenever I'm traveling. There are days where I wear three different shoes in single a day. One pair to work, another pair to run errands after work, and another pair to the gym.

thats why i dont double up anymore. its pointless.

Maybe for you but for me I can justify a double up. I have one pair to beat down at work and another pair that I wear outside of work. I can also expense my work shoes.

Back
Top Bottom