Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I find it stupid that the release date for this thread title hasn't been revised when it's been confirmed for May 2024 for the last few months.

I find it stupid that the release date for this thread title hasn't been revised when it's been confirmed for May 2024 for the last few months.
Why does that bother you? We all know the release date anyway. And who were you referring to back in your May 11 post? You haven’t said whether your in for a pair.

them upcoming reimagined black 4s supposed to have the sb shape? the leaked fake pairs look kinda funky. i do not think leather suits that colorway but i guess they cool...watch em drop a reimagined BM5 with leather next
I wouldn‘t be mad at a BM5 with the same leather as the reimagined 4’s. As long as they get the shape and details right on that shoe too Lol. They need to fix the toe box to be more sleek, reduce the ankle pods, use a matte material for the tongue and fix the plastic netting to be like 1990 og that doesn’t disintegrate with age.

Not trying to derail the thread but this reimagined nonsense has to stop. Stop switching the materials, stop changing the shape, just release the shoe as close to its original glory as possible, I promise you they will all still sell out.

That being said, Military Blues are the ONLY 4s announced so far for 2024 that will be coming home with me. Rant over lol

What in gods name would you wear with these? No way to style these

IMG_1110.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1112.png

Back
Top Bottom