Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Playing Devil’s advocate here and I’m totally empathetic to the situation (this is a ****ty situation), but is this really Nike’s problem? Why should Nike make right what FedEx ****ed up on?

100% fair point. Unfortunately, though, fedex stated the sender is the only one that can file a claim, and certainly Nike has a robust contract with them. It's really a customer service thing I suppose and DOES help.

ex. My wife is a marathon runner and has purchased alpha fly and vapor fly elite shoes. One developed holes and after over a year Nike refunded her, and she didn't even purchase direct. She's not loyal like I am, but speaks and thinks highly of Nike now. To the contrary, she bought an elite Adidas shoe that she actually prefers....they literally broke (carbon plate) after a few months and Adidas told her to pound sand. Anyway, this kind of thing can really make a difference. Perhaps my standards/expectations are too high.

I'm behind the 8ball on this...what happened?

W on the shock drop; Fedex lost my package; Nike won't file a claim with Fedex or help me in any way.

[Dear NT Thread - Sorry for spamming with MY problems. Appreciate this forum to help me commiserate....I'll S*F* now and leave you all alone ;-). Cheers!]

Wow, got this from Nike:

"Thank you for contacting Nike.com regarding your recent order.

We appreciate you as a member of the Nike community, and our customer service department provided me with your information so I may assist you with order CXXXXXXXXX.
Per our email to you on 05/11/2023, we are unable to provide any additional courtesy refunds for Nike.com orders on this account.
We can no longer initiate any UPS/FedEx investigations or provide any further courtesies for packages sent to you.
Please note that any future correspondence regarding this issue will not receive a response as Nike considers this matter closed.
Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Ashley
Elite Services Team
Nike.com"

Honestly can't figure out what happened in May of last year that would result in this. All of my returns have been per their return policy. Wonder what happens to my account if I process a chargeback. Doesn't really matter anyway b/c that's my only recourse. WTF is going on in this world?
Seem like u been scheming to much 😂😂😂 they caught on to your BS lol

Store shipment arrived. My size secured.

These are butter! I got a personal score to settle with gettin these. Remember the 2012 Militaries being within my grasp but I was broke from payin bills and on bare necessity mode. I had to let em go. It was the last sz 13 at the PX too. :smh: but now....Its a go!

LN3
PXL_20240418_194558918.jpg
PXL_20240418_194611561.jpg
PXL_20240418_194620492.jpg

W on the shock drop; Fedex lost my package; Nike won't file a claim with Fedex or help me in any way.

[Dear NT Thread - Sorry for spamming with MY problems. Appreciate this forum to help me commiserate....I'll S*F* now and leave you all alone ;-). Cheers!]
They won't give you a refund?

At this point.. just do a chargeback. If there is proof they lost it or did not deliver to your address.. thats good enough to chargeback.

Eh this is a bit of revisionist history. At the time these were very sought after, og specs accuracy or not.

Yep, the only criticism I saw from people was that the 2016's had "ballsack" leather which was really just tumbled and toe shape. Now dudes go crazy for soft materials with some tumbling present.

Didn't you say you rerouted to p.o box? Or was that someone else....? I thought you said you had it sent to a p.o. box, which fed ex or ups don't do in my experience. So they pass it to USPS typically...

Didn't you say you rerouted to p.o box? Or was that someone else....? I thought you said you had it sent to a p.o. box, which fed ex or ups don't do in my experience. So they pass it to USPS typically...

I have a PO Box where they give you a normal mailing address so the address does not say "PO Box" but rather has a normal street address and says "Unit XXXX". Works for companies that say they don't ship to PO boxes. It's basically treated like a residence. Been using it for over a decade this way. So it's not a handoff to USPS for delivery, but a drop off to USPS PO box. Pretty convenient actually....until they FU of course.

pwguy pwguy This whole situation sucks. Remember that you didn’t pay FedEx to deliver your package. You paid Nike. If FedEx made the error that’s on Nike. They are responsible for the package until they can prove it was delivered.

I’ve noticed a lot of these boutiques are adding an option for shipping insurance when you buy from them. In what world would they expect anyone to pay for an item they didn’t receive anyway?

Yep, the only criticism I saw from people was that the 2016's had "ballsack" leather which was really just tumbled and toe shape. Now dudes go crazy for soft materials with some tumbling present.
2016 white cements have the best leather I’ve seen on a Jordan retro since 2006. It’s thick, soft, and creases beautifully. They’re also the most comfortable 4s I’ve ever owned (I don’t own SBs or Reimagined 4s).

2016 white cements have the best leather I’ve seen on a Jordan retro since 2006. It’s thick, soft, and creases beautifully. They’re also the most comfortable 4s I’ve ever owned (I don’t own SBs or Reimagined 4s).
You nailed it! What the 4’s had potential, but they crease badly and look ugly.

I love mine and cant wait til they rerelease the white cements in this new mold, time is coming up on those dropping again. Idk when thy'll do Fire Reds.

2016 WCs been big trash since they released. Nobody was passing on white cements with Nike air but that doesn’t change the fact that they were really disappointing, even at the time. White cements aren’t even supposed to be leather. Certainly not that shiny textured creased up garbage they used. They should have smooth, matte white durabuck that barely creases.

Every detail was off with that low top banana shaped pair except for the NA tab and the speckle density.

Back
Top Bottom