Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting til better pics came out to make a judgment..and well this might be my first or second IX of the year..depends on if I get the citrus or not

I was waiting til better pics came out to make a judgment..and well this might be my first or second IX of the year..depends on if I get the citrus or not

New pics looked better, I'll buy, don't think I'm even going to wait for them to go on sale

New pics looked better, I'll buy, don't think I'm even going to wait for them to go on sale

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Executive76

9c9238c2d8ed37829c4446c.jpg

These pics make these look much better. The charcoal color looked way too light in the first images.

QFMFT ....

Them 1st pics really made me like this
eyes.gif

Now after see better pics(imo) Im like this
eek.gif

Im back at it with these........ 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Executive76

9c9238c2d8ed37829c4446c.jpg

These pics make these look much better. The charcoal color looked way too light in the first images.

QFMFT ....

Them 1st pics really made me like this
eyes.gif

Now after see better pics(imo) Im like this
eek.gif

Im back at it with these........ 2 pairs.

These pictures do make them look better,i want them but i have to see pictures of them online from somebody who buys these early so i can see how they look even more,and if that upper isnt ashy like the black/red 12s amd black/varsity red 6s then i will buy them,but that black upper better be a black smooth material not that light ashy black suede they love using on everything over there at JB.

These pictures do make them look better,i want them but i have to see pictures of them online from somebody who buys these early so i can see how they look even more,and if that upper isnt ashy like the black/red 12s amd black/varsity red 6s then i will buy them,but that black upper better be a black smooth material not that light ashy black suede they love using on everything over there at JB.

i wanted them based off da 1st pics but the 2nd set of pics take da cake. can't wait to cop.

i wanted them based off da 1st pics but the 2nd set of pics take da cake. can't wait to cop.

new pics are making me happy.  i've been waiting for these and was definitely not feeling the original pics.  i'll have to hold these to make my final call, but there's hope now.

Man, I had these in 10th grade and they just don't look the same. Dang, I was really excited about these now not so much.....

new pics are making me happy.  i've been waiting for these and was definitely not feeling the original pics.  i'll have to hold these to make my final call, but there's hope now.

Man, I had these in 10th grade and they just don't look the same. Dang, I was really excited about these now not so much.....

Thanks to all for the new pics. I can't wait for these to release now. Def. goin in on 2 pair of these!
smokin.gif

Thanks to all for the new pics. I can't wait for these to release now. Def. goin in on 2 pair of these!
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom