Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear a lot of yall are some bandwagon complainers.

The materials on these are spot on. Most of yall have obviously never laid eyes on the OG's, let alone owned a pair. The only difference is the gloss on the midsole, which doesn't affect me at all, but some will always nitpick. But if you're gonna complain, at least know what you're complaining about.

I said I was gonna cop x2 when the info first leaked and these pics only make me more sure of it.

Oh and FYI, when you take a picture of a black shoe against a black background the shoe always comes out looking lighter than it does in real life... especially if its suede/nubuck

Oh and FYI, when you take a picture of a black shoe against a black background the shoe always comes out looking lighter than it does in real life... especially if its suede/nubuck

took a few more pics of them under natural lighting

24f253de10b201ce8d1585666e8f981f935c162.pjpg

73615be7bf148d581f1bab1d8d5f0e262c2b17a.pjpg

2 more pics on http://blogs.sneakernews.com/mrqs/

and, a retake:

c1125f2ec1bbc1408df5de2d6bc1f5b574d2d2c.pjpg

That suede kills it for me... Wanted to scoop these, now I'll hold out for an attempt at copping for $100.

That suede kills it for me... Wanted to scoop these, now I'll hold out for an attempt at copping for $100.

You guys are tripping, these are a must.

If you had the OG's like I did, you will know these are the closest to OG we will get from JB.

You guys are tripping, these are a must.

If you had the OG's like I did, you will know these are the closest to OG we will get from JB.

^^^^^^^^^That first pic really resemble the OGs. Cant see much of the glossy midsole.

IMO Retro charcoals> Retro powders

^^^^^^^^^That first pic really resemble the OGs. Cant see much of the glossy midsole.

IMO Retro charcoals> Retro powders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom