Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB will go back to quality materials, when people stop buying. It's that simple...

da OG's had that printed black durabuck like da playoff VIII's...these are game time decision.

da OG's had that printed black durabuck like da playoff VIII's...these are game time decision.

Didn't even consider to think about getting these when I first heard they would Release this year but after seeing those Pics my mind has
changed A LOT LOL !!!

Didn't even consider to think about getting these when I first heard they would Release this year but after seeing those Pics my mind has
changed A LOT LOL !!!

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

My o.g.s separated a long time ago...

And although the "rubber tire" midsole on o.g. > painted "will crack with one wear" midsole, I'll do these for $100/each.

Just cause its painted like that dont mean its gonna craack.
What are you talking about Slim? 
laugh.gif

From that response, I guess its safe to assume you either:

(1) Walk like a duck in retro IXs, when and if you wear them casually on the regular, or....
(2) Never owned a pair of retro IXs to wear.

Midsole creases and cracks, within 2-4 wears.  O.G.s did not crack -- it was all one uniform piece of hard rubber material that creased naturally. 

wesdenzel wrote:
pimp.gif
it would look much better but i guesss you gotta take what they give you
Oh nevermind.  You one of them...
laugh.gif

I'll be taking it for 30-50% off the MSRP.

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

My o.g.s separated a long time ago...

And although the "rubber tire" midsole on o.g. > painted "will crack with one wear" midsole, I'll do these for $100/each.

Just cause its painted like that dont mean its gonna craack.
What are you talking about Slim? 
laugh.gif

From that response, I guess its safe to assume you either:

(1) Walk like a duck in retro IXs, when and if you wear them casually on the regular, or....
(2) Never owned a pair of retro IXs to wear.

Midsole creases and cracks, within 2-4 wears.  O.G.s did not crack -- it was all one uniform piece of hard rubber material that creased naturally. 

wesdenzel wrote:
pimp.gif
it would look much better but i guesss you gotta take what they give you
Oh nevermind.  You one of them...
laugh.gif

I'll be taking it for 30-50% off the MSRP.

so wait , they throw suede on the black and red IXs ? thanks for killing a jordan i been waiting years for.

so wait , they throw suede on the black and red IXs ? thanks for killing a jordan i been waiting years for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom