Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those last pics convinced me, I'm getting them. That looks very much like durabuck to me, eventhough I know it isn't...

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

LMAO at how people dont like them but there settling to buy them just cause,i was also hyped about this release but its safe to say that JB is using this homeless fresh shaved dog hair for all there 2010 retro releases,hahahahaha,ive been passing on most of there 2010 retros because of this fact,black/red 12 pass,black/varsity red and black/infrared 6 pass,now these are a pass also being that JB is using that same cheap ugly black ashy suede they keep beating yall over the head with,the sad part about it all is that this is all about money,JB knows that most of the people are scary sheep cause they dont think JB will release them that quick after but guess what since JB is all about the money i give them 2 to 4 years max and theyll release all of these retros again with the right materials which is why ill keep passing on these ashy retros of 2010,i will be buying the og white/black/red 9 though.

i have the lakers 6 and the material is not the same as these 9s im acutally satisfied with my lakers 6s .
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

LMAO at how people dont like them but there settling to buy them just cause,i was also hyped about this release but its safe to say that JB is using this homeless fresh shaved dog hair for all there 2010 retro releases,hahahahaha,ive been passing on most of there 2010 retros because of this fact,black/red 12 pass,black/varsity red and black/infrared 6 pass,now these are a pass also being that JB is using that same cheap ugly black ashy suede they keep beating yall over the head with,the sad part about it all is that this is all about money,JB knows that most of the people are scary sheep cause they dont think JB will release them that quick after but guess what since JB is all about the money i give them 2 to 4 years max and theyll release all of these retros again with the right materials which is why ill keep passing on these ashy retros of 2010,i will be buying the og white/black/red 9 though.

i have the lakers 6 and the material is not the same as these 9s im acutally satisfied with my lakers 6s .
ohwell.gif

^ exactly what i was thinking. the new pics that are surfacing are looking really good.

the toebox on these look 10x better than the powders and citrus', more close to OG form. seems charcoal part that wraps around the toebox is cut a lil thicker, somethin so simple made em look a lot better.

the suede looks a lot better than the first pics too.

i was feelin like i was gonna get em on discount or maybe even just pass altogether, but these are shapin up to be pretty dope....

^ exactly what i was thinking. the new pics that are surfacing are looking really good.

the toebox on these look 10x better than the powders and citrus', more close to OG form. seems charcoal part that wraps around the toebox is cut a lil thicker, somethin so simple made em look a lot better.

the suede looks a lot better than the first pics too.

i was feelin like i was gonna get em on discount or maybe even just pass altogether, but these are shapin up to be pretty dope....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom