Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for mine in the mail
pimp.gif

Damn..memories..i remember i copped these after Pippen had his charity game and Jordan was playing in it..then he shocked the world a couple of months after that by saying "im back"..i was like 19 then.Im a old Jordan head..i gotta get these again and a pair for my 2 boys..bet that.

Damn..memories..i remember i copped these after Pippen had his charity game and Jordan was playing in it..then he shocked the world a couple of months after that by saying "im back"..i was like 19 then.Im a old Jordan head..i gotta get these again and a pair for my 2 boys..bet that.

Originally Posted by reppin va

bet that.

bet that.

Um...Right track....wrong train. In Pippen's charity game, Jordan played in the white/black/steel X's..

16bf43p.jpg

Um...Right track....wrong train. In Pippen's charity game, Jordan played in the white/black/steel X's..

16bf43p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom