Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is the only time I didn't see the kid wipe his nose with his forearm. 
laugh.gif

Shoes look good in the video. 

That video is the only time I didn't see the kid wipe his nose with his forearm. 
laugh.gif

Shoes look good in the video. 

i'll wait til they release b/c i am NOT overpaying, but they are def. copped. favorite 9 c/w of all (then powders). never had this c/w originally. these are one of my all time favorites.
pimp.gif

i'll wait til they release b/c i am NOT overpaying, but they are def. copped. favorite 9 c/w of all (then powders). never had this c/w originally. these are one of my all time favorites.
pimp.gif

Definite cop. Hell, if I can spend $ on the Jordan/AF1 version of these surely I can get the real thing.

Definite cop. Hell, if I can spend $ on the Jordan/AF1 version of these surely I can get the real thing.

like the colorway, but not the material. i will cop since they are decent and nothing better has been coming out lately.

like the colorway, but not the material. i will cop since they are decent and nothing better has been coming out lately.

a banana shaped 9 with that god awful new black ashy suede material that yall try to justify as good as durabuck that JB love giving yall hypebeasts with a narrow toe box that wanna curve up so bad,[in my camron voice] oh my god you cant be serious,them things look horrible in that video dont nothing look good about these shoes at all,i hope jb dont ruin future classic cw sigs that are coming out soon but most likely they will and yall will beast hard over them as usual no matter how there put together.

a banana shaped 9 with that god awful new black ashy suede material that yall try to justify as good as durabuck that JB love giving yall hypebeasts with a narrow toe box that wanna curve up so bad,[in my camron voice] oh my god you cant be serious,them things look horrible in that video dont nothing look good about these shoes at all,i hope jb dont ruin future classic cw sigs that are coming out soon but most likely they will and yall will beast hard over them as usual no matter how there put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom