Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joints look MUCH better in the vids.
pimp.gif

I'm so glad the IXs are getting some love this year.

Citrus, Powder, OG white/black, and OG charcoal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Joints look MUCH better in the vids.
pimp.gif

I'm so glad the IXs are getting some love this year.

Citrus, Powder, OG white/black, and OG charcoal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have givin up on the complaints about these or other pairs not looking like the OG. Obviously JB will never release anything exactly the same as the OG because of those collectors that actually own OGs. Its either settle for something close, pay rape for a pair of OGs that you will probably not even be able to wear or sit a home on your pc looking at pics of OGs. For me i will settle for the closest thing to OGs and respect JB for respecting fellow collectors that have been doing it for a while or have the $ to blow on OGs today.  Thanks JB for releasing these, the only thing i will complain about is that they should give the china men(women and kids to no offense) working at the factories vision tests because i hate having to go to multiple stores because the stitching on my sz13s could have been sewn better by someone that could not pass a breathalyzer.

i have givin up on the complaints about these or other pairs not looking like the OG. Obviously JB will never release anything exactly the same as the OG because of those collectors that actually own OGs. Its either settle for something close, pay rape for a pair of OGs that you will probably not even be able to wear or sit a home on your pc looking at pics of OGs. For me i will settle for the closest thing to OGs and respect JB for respecting fellow collectors that have been doing it for a while or have the $ to blow on OGs today.  Thanks JB for releasing these, the only thing i will complain about is that they should give the china men(women and kids to no offense) working at the factories vision tests because i hate having to go to multiple stores because the stitching on my sz13s could have been sewn better by someone that could not pass a breathalyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom