Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NobleKane

im pretty sure the jumpman is facing the wrong way on the other shoe. ijapino can u confirm that?

regardless i will buy. these are nostalgic to me

Yeah, they are facing the wrong way on the left shoe....

P_310_4_AJ-IX-Bred-4i.jpg

The only colorways that have the OG reverse jumpman on the left shoe, are the Powder/UNC's, BIN 23, and Anniversary's.

im pretty sure the jumpman is facing the wrong way on the other shoe. ijapino can u confirm that?

P_310_4_AJ-IX-Bred-4i.jpg

The only colorways that have the OG reverse jumpman on the left shoe, are the Powder/UNC's, BIN 23, and Anniversary's.

Yeah they are looking real nice. But i think i might just wait these out until the price drop, like every Jordan brand release this year excluding the  Anniversary 11 and olympic 7

Yeah they are looking real nice. But i think i might just wait these out until the price drop, like every Jordan brand release this year excluding the  Anniversary 11 and olympic 7

Wonder if these will sit like everyone is predicting, this is a classic colorway that hasnt retroed before so Im skeptical.

Wonder if these will sit like everyone is predicting, this is a classic colorway that hasnt retroed before so Im skeptical.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The left shoe has the Jumpman facing the right, which compared to OG's is the wrong direction. It's not that big a deal to me and it won't stop me from wearing mine However, you'd think that all the IX's would have the same direction going on. With all the corners that Jordan Brand cuts nowadays, I'm surprised Jordan Brand used two different moldings for the soles.

The left shoe has the Jumpman facing the right, which compared to OG's is the wrong direction. It's not that big a deal to me and it won't stop me from wearing mine However, you'd think that all the IX's would have the same direction going on. With all the corners that Jordan Brand cuts nowadays, I'm surprised Jordan Brand used two different moldings for the soles.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Same here, I'm a fan of the IX's period, but I do wonder why JB would be so inconsistent with this detail.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Same here, I'm a fan of the IX's period, but I do wonder why JB would be so inconsistent with this detail.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^why are you surprised? We all know they wont invest in accuracy, but they would invest in further butchering

It's surprising because it takes more effort to change this detail rather than just leave it alone. It's like they worked extra hard just to reverse a jumpman which most people probably won't care about. If they spent half the energy quality checking other details, there probably wouldn't be so much backlash against the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom