Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^why are you surprised? We all know they wont invest in accuracy, but they would invest in further butchering

It's surprising because it takes more effort to change this detail rather than just leave it alone. It's like they worked extra hard just to reverse a jumpman which most people probably won't care about. If they spent half the energy quality checking other details, there probably wouldn't be so much backlash against the brand.

^^ Exactly what I meant, I was surprised at how the hell did they find the time and effort to change the mold on the midsoles on different colorways.
laugh.gif

^^ Exactly what I meant, I was surprised at how the hell did they find the time and effort to change the mold on the midsoles on different colorways.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

^why are you surprised? We all know they wont invest in accuracy, but they would invest in further butchering

It's surprising because it takes more effort to change this detail rather than just leave it alone. It's like they worked extra hard just to reverse a jumpman which most people probably won't care about. If they spent half the energy quality checking other details, there probably wouldn't be so much backlash against the brand.
I hope you read that, JB!

Originally Posted by ijapino

I hope you read that, JB!

thing that kills that pickyourshoes deal is tax....they shouldnt $@*$$## charge tax. if they didnt charge tax i would have pulled the trigger already...

thing that kills that pickyourshoes deal is tax....they shouldnt $@*$$## charge tax. if they didnt charge tax i would have pulled the trigger already...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Wonder if these will sit like everyone is predicting, this is a classic colorway that hasnt retroed before so Im skeptical.

powders are still sitting, so why wouldn't u think these will sit also?? that said, those are the only 2 colorways of the IXs i never had. powders will be copped, but i def. have to get these on RD most likely. this is my favorite IX c/w of them all. MUST have!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Wonder if these will sit like everyone is predicting, this is a classic colorway that hasnt retroed before so Im skeptical.

powders are still sitting, so why wouldn't u think these will sit also?? that said, those are the only 2 colorways of the IXs i never had. powders will be copped, but i def. have to get these on RD most likely. this is my favorite IX c/w of them all. MUST have!!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom