Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
391143874.jpg
Just came in the mail and These are
pimp.gif
. One of my fav jordans.

^ they look really good in your pic....but im gonna wait for these to price drop hard or get to outlets......

^ they look really good in your pic....but im gonna wait for these to price drop hard or get to outlets......

Originally Posted by ShoeGameSoSick

391143874.jpg
pimp.gif
. One of my fav jordans.

Those are FIRE! I already spent $150+ Tax on the white/black/red pair though. Too steep to do it again though for a shoe that'll go on sale or will last long enough to use a discount code on.

391143874.jpg
pimp.gif
. One of my fav jordans.

Those are FIRE! I already spent $150+ Tax on the white/black/red pair though. Too steep to do it again though for a shoe that'll go on sale or will last long enough to use a discount code on.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

391143874.jpg
pimp.gif
. One of my fav jordans.

Use the $30 off coupon from Footlocker.  Ends on 09/12. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

391143874.jpg
pimp.gif
. One of my fav jordans.

Use the $30 off coupon from Footlocker.  Ends on 09/12. 

SGSS ... DAMN, your pic is sure making them look very nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to cop so bad, just not sure when ..
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom