Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SGSS ... DAMN, your pic is sure making them look very nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to cop so bad, just not sure when ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here Rico, prolly wait for that disco

Originally Posted by Redrum

Think I'm gonna pass on these, would of been a must cop for me if they actually used durabuck on them like the OG's...
This

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SGSS ... DAMN, your pic is sure making them look very nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to cop so bad, just not sure when ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here Rico, prolly wait for that disco

Originally Posted by Redrum

Think I'm gonna pass on these, would of been a must cop for me if they actually used durabuck on them like the OG's...
This

IXs have moved very well around my way, the citrus are still full price, which is amazing at some mom and pop shops.

IXs have moved very well around my way, the citrus are still full price, which is amazing at some mom and pop shops.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

as well as VI's kicks move fast where im at

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

as well as VI's kicks move fast where im at

WHITE ANNIVERSARY 9'S AND CITRUS 9'S ARE STILL ON THE SHELVES HERE AT SEVERAL STORES. BIN 23 9'S NEVER DROPPED HERE BUT POWDER 9'S AND WHITE/BLK/RED 9'S WERE RAPED OUT OF EXISTANCE AND I PREDICT THE SAME RESULT FOR THE CHARCOAL 9'S AROUND MY WAY. OG COLORWAYS DON'T SIT UP HERE.

WHITE ANNIVERSARY 9'S AND CITRUS 9'S ARE STILL ON THE SHELVES HERE AT SEVERAL STORES. BIN 23 9'S NEVER DROPPED HERE BUT POWDER 9'S AND WHITE/BLK/RED 9'S WERE RAPED OUT OF EXISTANCE AND I PREDICT THE SAME RESULT FOR THE CHARCOAL 9'S AROUND MY WAY. OG COLORWAYS DON'T SIT UP HERE.

I don't know if its been touched on, but has anyone seen on that on kicksonfire.com (?) there is another colorway releasing the same day? Black/Red....Is this true? :-/

I don't know if its been touched on, but has anyone seen on that on kicksonfire.com (?) there is another colorway releasing the same day? Black/Red....Is this true? :-/

Shoetrends.com has them up for pre-order... I placed my order but kept getting an error screen after the confirmation button so I did it again and it happened again and again, so I start getting e-mails about my order confirmation.... I must have ordered the whole lot of size 10's smh.
tired.gif
  I am almost certain I never signed into pay pal soo am I just bugging for no reason ? (I've never placed an order with them before) Are they going to cut me off for life if I only want one pair?
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom