Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
im mad these didnt sell 9s r my favorite j and og colorway! damn but jb been using some suspect lookin "suede"

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

im mad these didnt sell 9s r my favorite j and og colorway! damn but jb been using some suspect lookin "suede"

Why would you be mad that a shoe didn't sell? Either way Jordan Brand has made their money. The only people hurt by bad sales are the stores that still have pairs.
But their loss is a win for consumers. Consumers like me that didn't initially go out and grab pairs can do so now. 

Why would you be mad that a shoe didn't sell? Either way Jordan Brand has made their money. The only people hurt by bad sales are the stores that still have pairs.
But their loss is a win for consumers. Consumers like me that didn't initially go out and grab pairs can do so now. 

Picked up a pair of these back in Sept. for $112 and a pair of citrus IX for 97 via my eastbay gold club 25% cupon. I was very excited to get them, but now find them rather plain. I sill like them dont get me wrong, but to me they are more or less a pair of all black shoes.

Picked up a pair of these back in Sept. for $112 and a pair of citrus IX for 97 via my eastbay gold club 25% cupon. I was very excited to get them, but now find them rather plain. I sill like them dont get me wrong, but to me they are more or less a pair of all black shoes.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

WHERE?

WHERE?

Originally Posted by leothegod

WHERE?

WHERE?

eltouha wrote:
20101224001.jpg

i bought a half size up cuz ix are normally tight, but i found them a little roomy! 
Tell me, did you cop the Uni. Blue IXs?
I copped them and have the Charcoals on the way and selected a half size up as a result of how the Uni. Blues fit i.e. tight so I went a half size up. 

So now after reading what you said I am a little concerned if the Charcoals turn out to fit even bigger then the Uni. Blues.

eltouha wrote:
20101224001.jpg

i bought a half size up cuz ix are normally tight, but i found them a little roomy! 
I copped them and have the Charcoals on the way and selected a half size up as a result of how the Uni. Blues fit i.e. tight so I went a half size up. 

So now after reading what you said I am a little concerned if the Charcoals turn out to fit even bigger then the Uni. Blues.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

WHERE?

Word I'm trying to find a 11.5 in NYC...

Really wanna cop online somewhere though.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

WHERE?

Word I'm trying to find a 11.5 in NYC...

Really wanna cop online somewhere though.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

eltouha wrote:

20101224001.jpg

i only got the charcoal, so i can't compare.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

eltouha wrote:

20101224001.jpg

i only got the charcoal, so i can't compare.

im looking for a cheap pair too size 10
nerd.gif

also powders and white/black/red

HOH Hyattsville still has the powder blues for $99
ohwell.gif
 saw a sz.10 on the display rack a week ago
grin.gif

im looking for a cheap pair too size 10
nerd.gif

also powders and white/black/red