Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW MY FIRST EVER JAYS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE SHOULD BE MINES

WOW MY FIRST EVER JAYS ARE FINALLY COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE SHOULD BE MINES

Not really feelin them. I dont know if its the suede or the glossy midsole but something about them makes me want to pass. Will have to see some better pictures before i decide to cop or not.

Not really feelin them. I dont know if its the suede or the glossy midsole but something about them makes me want to pass. Will have to see some better pictures before i decide to cop or not.

I just wish they got the shades of the colors right.

But we all know the deal with the colors.
mad.gif

I just wish they got the shades of the colors right.

But we all know the deal with the colors.
mad.gif

lol at everyone complaining, whats new i guess
eyes.gif

Ill wait til i see them in person to decide for sure, not too crazy about the colorway

lol at everyone complaining, whats new i guess
eyes.gif

Ill wait til i see them in person to decide for sure, not too crazy about the colorway

I think most people are not mixed up and think the originals were leather upper. I just think they have problems with the suede jb has been using recently, thats all. It really doesnt matter to me, though. I never owned charcoals and im looking forward to getting this release, durabuck or suede, doesnt matter to me.

I think most people are not mixed up and think the originals were leather upper. I just think they have problems with the suede jb has been using recently, thats all. It really doesnt matter to me, though. I never owned charcoals and im looking forward to getting this release, durabuck or suede, doesnt matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom