Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

s245mf.jpg

man those look good.i do remember the suede being a bit darker but still good none the less.and if all else fails im sure we can rit the suede darker.

ayooooo... this suede sh!+ has got to STOP!
mad.gif
...was really relying on these to be nubuck...this is disappointing

ayooooo... this suede sh!+ has got to STOP!
mad.gif
...was really relying on these to be nubuck...this is disappointing

they alright to me... wasnt really a fan the first go round... And the suede does seem outta place on this one

they alright to me... wasnt really a fan the first go round... And the suede does seem outta place on this one

Lets face it guys, the IX's were never the most durable shoe, and that's a fact.....The construction of the midsole's are not designed well for holding the paint....Every IX release experienced the "cracking midsole's".....whether the CDP or 02' versions, they all cracked eventually, whether you kept them DS for a while or not....That being said, just understand that the IX's are not the best built shoe overall.....on a good note, this is probably the "most comfortable" Jordan in my opinion....I guess we can't have the best of both world's all the time.

Lets face it guys, the IX's were never the most durable shoe, and that's a fact.....The construction of the midsole's are not designed well for holding the paint....Every IX release experienced the "cracking midsole's".....whether the CDP or 02' versions, they all cracked eventually, whether you kept them DS for a while or not....That being said, just understand that the IX's are not the best built shoe overall.....on a good note, this is probably the "most comfortable" Jordan in my opinion....I guess we can't have the best of both world's all the time.

These just made the Citrus look better

gray mudguard...#*@?...I hope it's the light

These just made the Citrus look better

gray mudguard...#*@?...I hope it's the light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom