Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The brand must have gotten a great deal on that suede/nubuck type material. These really look more like a new colorway than an original.

This. What was once sounding like a definite cop is now looking like a potential pass. 
Agree but maybe the final version will be better.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The brand must have gotten a great deal on that suede/nubuck type material. These really look more like a new colorway than an original.

This. What was once sounding like a definite cop is now looking like a potential pass. 
Agree but maybe the final version will be better.

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

This is a must copp for me, these came out alot better than the powders.
pimp.gif

agreed/ copped

Images of the Air Jordan 9 retro that many of you have been waiting for has finally surfaced. Here’s a first look at the black/dark charcoal/true red Air Jordan 9. After seeing the rebirth of the Powder Blue Jordan 9, Jordan Brand will treat Jordan heads to another original Air Jordan 9 colorway. We don’t have the release date info yet, but the Charcoal 9’s will hit stores this year. Enjoy the images for now, and stay tuned to TSG for more info.

Images of the Air Jordan 9 retro that many of you have been waiting for has finally surfaced. Here’s a first look at the black/dark charcoal/true red Air Jordan 9. After seeing the rebirth of the Powder Blue Jordan 9, Jordan Brand will treat Jordan heads to another original Air Jordan 9 colorway. We don’t have the release date info yet, but the Charcoal 9’s will hit stores this year. Enjoy the images for now, and stay tuned to TSG for more info.

That CHEAP SUEDE again huh JB..?
indifferent.gif

Way to go. Messed up a classic shoe once again.

WILL.NOT.COP. I was looking forward to this release too.
tired.gif

That CHEAP SUEDE again huh JB..?
indifferent.gif

Way to go. Messed up a classic shoe once again.

WILL.NOT.COP. I was looking forward to this release too.
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom