Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does JB do $%^& like this for
smh.gif

will still cop x1 on discount or sale

citrus > these

I was excited to cop these knowning they where going to make a come back...... NOW Im just whatever about it.

Im sure ill still cop them but the juice is gone.

I was excited to cop these knowning they where going to make a come back...... NOW Im just whatever about it.

Im sure ill still cop them but the juice is gone.

Wow. Suede?

What's the market for suede nowadays? Must be a money saver, being as JB is putting suede on everything nowadays.

Wow. Suede?

What's the market for suede nowadays? Must be a money saver, being as JB is putting suede on everything nowadays.

LMAO at how people dont like them but there settling to buy them just cause,i was also hyped about this release but its safe to say that JB is using this homeless fresh shaved dog hair for all there 2010 retro releases,hahahahaha,ive been passing on most of there 2010 retros because of this fact,black/red 12 pass,black/varsity red and black/infrared 6 pass,now these are a pass also being that JB is using that same cheap ugly black ashy suede they keep beating yall over the head with,the sad part about it all is that this is all about money,JB knows that most of the people are scary sheep cause they dont think JB will release them that quick after but guess what since JB is all about the money i give them 2 to 4 years max and theyll release all of these retros again with the right materials which is why ill keep passing on these ashy retros of 2010,i will be buying the og white/black/red 9 though.

LMAO at how people dont like them but there settling to buy them just cause,i was also hyped about this release but its safe to say that JB is using this homeless fresh shaved dog hair for all there 2010 retro releases,hahahahaha,ive been passing on most of there 2010 retros because of this fact,black/red 12 pass,black/varsity red and black/infrared 6 pass,now these are a pass also being that JB is using that same cheap ugly black ashy suede they keep beating yall over the head with,the sad part about it all is that this is all about money,JB knows that most of the people are scary sheep cause they dont think JB will release them that quick after but guess what since JB is all about the money i give them 2 to 4 years max and theyll release all of these retros again with the right materials which is why ill keep passing on these ashy retros of 2010,i will be buying the og white/black/red 9 though.

A must copp for me! I like them! They never used leather material on these! On the olives IX's they used leather....

A must copp for me! I like them! They never used leather material on these! On the olives IX's they used leather....

So basically what JB did for the 2010 black retros is change the upper materials with ashy cheap black suede,its a good get over for JB cause everyboy who seems to be into jordans all have that same oh well atleast JB decided to retro these,and JB knows that so there keeping up with that cheap material game they serving us,but im not stupid to stoop that low for there pleasure,i still buy jordans,just not as much as i use to,who the hell is passing these material choices at JB,no wonder cats arent making videos and answering shoe questions anymore cough [gentry] and leaving JB,we might see there fake faces after 2010 when they start making better retros again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom