Jordan IX Olive Concord - USA Release Date TBD

I’m not even mad at the colorway…Lends nicely to the ACG vibes of the mid 90’s…Would I have preferred the OG’s? Of course…

All that being said, it’s aggravating that Nike hasn’t re-worked the 9’s at this point…They’ve shown they can get it done with multiple other models…9’s and 13’s just seem to be swept to the side…

I actually love these, even more than the original colorway. They have an ACG feel to them. Olive 9's have always looked like hiking boots anyways, so this just works imo.

Ditto.
Dying for this drop to happen.
Can’t wait to have a pair of Olive 9’s again. 😍😍😍

Off topic -
I wish the particle Grey joints had a dark outsole & not white. I hate white outsoles & midsoles, they stain or dirty too easily. 🫤

I was at sneaker con a few weeks ago, someone was selling olive 9s from 02-03? for a stack.

I remember copping them at the outlet for $19.99.

And none of the 5 I copped, whether for me or my friends stayed “olive”. Dyed all of em black. Looked like charcoals.

Can’t believe the amount of hype.

Purple looks niiiice though.

I was at sneaker con a few weeks ago, someone was selling olive 9s from 02-03? for a stack.

I remember copping them at the outlet for $19.99.

And none of the 5 I copped, whether for me or my friends stayed “olive”. Dyed all of em black. Looked like charcoals.

Can’t believe the amount of hype.

Purple looks niiiice though.
I remember walking in athletes foot and seeing a stack of olives on the side of the register for 49.99

Ditto.
Dying for this drop to happen.
Can’t wait to have a pair of Olive 9’s again. 😍😍😍

Off topic -
I wish the particle Grey joints had a dark outsole & not white. I hate white outsoles & midsoles, they stain or dirty too easily. 🫤

feel the same about them. if they show up discounted I'm painting the sole and midsole matte black. softest leather on 9s in a while

This is a bigger troll job then the Mars for Her V, Black Taxi XII, and those black gold WMNS BC III. Looks like Ronnie Fieg and Joseph Freshgoods got a hold of these. What’s with da back of the shoe? It is all crooked in many ways. Thee left and right shoe don’t match. So that means we probably aren’t getting OG Olives until 2026. Watch JB release a low version 🙄

I Low University Blue Black (2 Years)
1671543791067.jpeg

I Mid Iridescent White (W) (3 Years)
1671543815591.jpeg

XXXIV CNY (3 Years)
1671543718519.jpeg

I Mid SE Triple Black Patent (W) (4 Years)
1671543921486.jpeg

I High Blake Griffin PE (8 Years)
1671543950766.jpeg

I High Chris Paul PE (8 Years)
1671544046570.jpeg

I High Melo PE (8 Years)
1671543758447.jpeg

XI Columbia (Retro) (8 Years)
1671543696079.jpeg

I Mid Bred (9 Years)
1671543671397.jpeg

XI/XII CDP (14 Years)
1671543636438.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish they didn’t change these the way they did. I would have happily copped the OG Olive 9s. If they REALLY wanna change something up, make those little stupid changes to Spiz’ikes or Six Rings or other pairs nobody with their own income is buying. Obviously I know nobody is putting a gun to our heads but still.

What’s everyone’s ranking list on IXs? Here’s mine:
OG
1-Powder Blue
2-Space Jam
3-Olive
4-Bred

Non-OG
1-JBC
2-French Blue
3-Kobe
4-Gym Red
5-Cool Grey