Jordan IX Olive Concord - USA Release Date TBD

For everyone asking, they’re still dropping tomorrow Jan. 7th. Thing is, it’s looking like this is a European release.

Not on SNKRS US or in any of the shops I follow. I’ve waited too long for a Re-release so i don’t care about the Aqua detailing tbh.

The last 9 that was correct was the CPD in 2008. The 2010 9s were the first to have the change.
Carolina was correct in 2010. They changed it with the white and black pair that year. Followed by the Charcoal release. They have been that way unfortunately ever since.

Last edited:
So in doing a little research.. Nike didn't showcase them on that spring '23 preview they did on snkrs, none of the big names did an on-foot review on youtube, ZsneakerheadZ on twitter says US release date TBD and Atmos Indonesia says its a limited drop.. Very odd situation. If they don't do a US drop, then hopefully resell doesn't end up too bad.

Looking on social media there is a lot of people that want these, very surprised. Going for $50+ over retail on Stockx . Still curious if any other IXs are releasing this year.

Got my pair in from Nike Canada the other day. I don’t hate the aqua in the back but it’s pretty jarring. Still a nice shoe but I was disappointed with the materials. Both the leather and the suede are thin and cheap.
83732D9E-F355-4B7E-AC80-CB870F85CDAC.jpeg
2B771FFB-68C3-4B90-A10F-A049DAACCBAE.jpeg
5648E6B9-CF18-42FA-92F7-27D87C52C3A8.jpeg
AA7BC372-6B86-45B2-95E8-5AA377C4EBE5.jpeg
CA0B1884-4BDE-4C79-9800-1F3A02DA1A8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my pair in from Nike Canada the other day. I don’t hate the aqua in the back but it’s pretty jarring. Still a nice shoe but I was disappointed with the materials. Both the leather and the suede are thin and cheap.

Thin & cheap? Sounds great, can’t wait to get my pair. Olives are olives! 😍

Nike, WHEN BRUH?

🛑 the 🐂💩

9’s are so disrespected for years now. I don’t understand why JB hasn’t even attempted to fix this model yet, they look awful compared to the OG or early 2000’s retros. Shape, materials, tiny jumpman, height, everything is off. I refuse to buy 9’s until they are fixed.

Back
Top Bottom