Jordan low XIII black and navy blue

Originally Posted by IcemanP22

I still have mine in great condition as well. I was in 8th grade when they came out! lol! Ummm, this is perfect because, hopefully this is okay to ask this here, I'm missing one of the metal Jumpman pieces and I don't know where I would find one. I need one really bad! It's killing me that my holy grails are not perfect because I'm missing that metal piece! Please get at me if anyone has any info on this. Thanks!

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue-10.jpg
Basically, your only chance is to find a beat pair for cheap and try to get it off/put it on your pair.  I've never seen one of them for sale by itself.

Originally Posted by IcemanP22

I still have mine in great condition as well. I was in 8th grade when they came out! lol! Ummm, this is perfect because, hopefully this is okay to ask this here, I'm missing one of the metal Jumpman pieces and I don't know where I would find one. I need one really bad! It's killing me that my holy grails are not perfect because I'm missing that metal piece! Please get at me if anyone has any info on this. Thanks!

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue-10.jpg
Basically, your only chance is to find a beat pair for cheap and try to get it off/put it on your pair.  I've never seen one of them for sale by itself.

I had these back in the day while I was growing up......hopefully if they do retro it's a decent shoe, I need a pair and been looking for my size

I had these back in the day while I was growing up......hopefully if they do retro it's a decent shoe, I need a pair and been looking for my size

Just a few weeks ago I saw this "spainish speaking" old dude with a semi-beat pair on lol, I was tempted to sneak a pic and make an offer...

Just a few weeks ago I saw this "spainish speaking" old dude with a semi-beat pair on lol, I was tempted to sneak a pic and make an offer...

My grails. Searched for a while for a DS pair and finally found one. Would probably cop a couple pair if they did retro.

My grails. Searched for a while for a DS pair and finally found one. Would probably cop a couple pair if they did retro.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

had a pair as well back in 8th grade...I'm still kicking my self that I never kept all those shoes I had back then

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

had a pair as well back in 8th grade...I'm still kicking my self that I never kept all those shoes I had back then

C'mon at least put a question mark in the title of the thread..i thought they were droppin
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom