Jordan Luka 1

That's crazy considering there was "restock" and everything. I try not to complain too much but they've completely botched this release
No doubt

I copped my sons Lukas 3 days after mine and his has already shipped, mine still being “prepped”
4A4F8E98-E50D-4E42-86B2-2D0EE2C81F97.jpeg

look like mine are slated to be delivered today, but still "awaiting carrier pickup". I'm excited... about 9 months in the making.

Just got this lol
A623FB7F-DFD4-4E4C-8E4C-EFBAC6BDA82D.jpeg

Guess since I didn’t bxtch about them shipping my hoodie for two weeks they figured they could slow roll this order too

Not understanding how they haven’t got through shipping all the orders on the first wave yet honestly

feel like i'm going to get the same email. although they say it's "on it's way"... I find it hard to believe since it's still not even out for delivery yet but who knows.

Finally got shipping confirmation…ups eta 10/03. I miss the good ol days from NDC where I’d get them within 2-3 days. Now if feels like 2-3 weeks lol.
Can’t wait to try these in court.

Mine got delayed to today. I was heated when I saw one of my friends get them yesterday on IG 🤬we both live in Dallas and I’m pretty sure ordered at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom