Jordan Luka 1

First I was iffy on those blues but after seeing these new pics, even with the melted Crayola bottoms, I’m onboard - they’re dope

Finally got mine in (after 2 delays).

INITIAL Review:
They definitely look awesome. One thing I noticed that I hadn't before was the rear area above the midsole is reflective/3M material

On Foot:
I'll be wearing these for casual use primarily. Like other true hooping shoes, these are definitely a nice, snug fit. Definitely have to squeeze your foot in there. I generally wear my shoes un-tied.. and these will be no exception. Feel great.

Don't have too many white shoes out of fear of getting them dirty, but had to make an exception with these.

Next pair will be the all reds... don't see me getting any more than that. They are definitely a true hoop shoe. This colorway in particular could pass for casual settings IMO.

Luka1.jpg

They remind me of the 14, last shots. They look good too 😏 lol. Might be in for a few more 😅

Reverse Oreos…. I think JB is going to do right by these and flood the market with a lot of cw. Hopefully everyone eats. Even if you miss on one there will be another for you!

Back
Top Bottom