Jordan Luka 1

1675178329237.png

1675178348359.png

Copped the Racer Blues from DSG (in-store) for $90 using the $20 off text coupon. Only color I wanted besides the launch colorway which was pretty underwhelming in person.

Copped the Racer Blues from DSG (in-store) for $90 using the $20 off text coupon. Only color I wanted besides the launch colorway which was pretty underwhelming in person.
Text off coupon? Is it only for in store?

So I wore the black/signal blue colorway quite a bit while walking through Europe during my honeymoon. And I must say, they are great. No, I have not hooped in these yet. But I feel like they would be perfect for that. These are now my new daily drivers. Easy to slip in. Comfy to walk around in. And surprisingly great for cold weather, considering how insulated they seem to be.

Prob the same energ as Jamal Crawford comparing him to harden and why harden didn’t get more convo when he was with Houston

Real weird energy

Nope, can be used online too. It's on their site under coupons I think, you just start accepting texts from them and get a coupon code. And then every so often you can get a new one.
Oh didn’t know they texted you with more codes…I had to “STOP” their texts….I get it there’s another sale 🙄. There’s a sale every week lol

If it tells you you already signed up just reply stop to stop the messages and after it responds saying you’re no longer receiving, send the code and it’ll send you a $20 off.

Back
Top Bottom