Jordan Luka 1

Hey. All I just found this place and joined. I was in my local ****'s tonight and found these on the shelf. I didn't know any better and wanted to try them on and buy a pair. When I went to check out they told me they hadn't been released yet and wouldn't sell them to me. Looks like they put them on display too early. I decided to google around and see if I could find some info and found this thread. I took this picture in the store to text some friends to get their opinion. I was disappointed they wouldn't sell them. I might try again on the release date but purchase them somewhere else.

1674870780450.jpeg
🤔

There's been spots that have done that and then taken off the shelf until time. It's not unheard of.

Anyone swapped the insole?
I swap out the insoles in mine for the the MOVE game days and they for sure improve the sneaker from an impact protection stand point. Im 6'1 180 lbs and 34 years old just as a reference, and pretty athletic still. I have a lot of miles on my body, so soreness after hooping is almost a guarantee for me but using the MOVE insoles definitely helped. Hope this is helpful!

I swap out the insoles in mine for the the MOVE game days and they for sure improve the sneaker from an impact protection stand point. Im 6'1 180 lbs and 34 years old just as a reference, and pretty athletic still. I have a lot of miles on my body, so soreness after hooping is almost a guarantee for me but using the MOVE insoles definitely helped. Hope this is helpful!
Yeah pretty perfect feedback actually. Need to try the luka 1’s and the move game day.. maybe not together necessarily asap but your feedback helps in both regards

Yeah pretty perfect feedback actually. Need to try the luka 1’s and the move game day.. maybe not together necessarily asap but your feedback helps in both regards
I use the MOVE insoles in every hoop shoe I play in minus GT CUT 1s which have the drop in midsole :emoji_thumbsup:

Nike did a restock on Oreo's today. I went ahead and snagged a pair of those since I had a 10% off code for my birthday to use while I wait for the Pitch to be released.

There's been spots that have done that and then taken off the shelf until time. It's not unheard of.
I went back into that ****'s on Saturday. They had pulled them back off the shelf so somebody screwed up by putting them on the wall with all their other Jordans.

It's my pic for anyone questioning it. I have no reason to lie over this and steal someone else's photo. I'm not a big shoe collector.

This color that recently leaked is going to be called Safari. Here's an article of the story gimmick behind it.

Style Code: DQ6510-108
Retail: $110
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-1.jpg

jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-2.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-3.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-4.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-5.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-6.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-7.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-8.jpg

This color that recently leaked is going to be called Safari. Here's an article of the story gimmick behind it.

Style Code: DQ6510-108
Retail: $110
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-1.jpg

jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-2.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-3.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-4.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-5.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-6.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-7.jpg
jordan-luka-1-safari-dq6510-108-release-date-8.jpg
Sp does this mean there is another coming out as well called "The Pitch" or do they just have the name incorrect?

DSG shows the pitch as a 2/20 release date but somebody reported a different style code for The Pitch versus what is shown for these Safari. This is definitely the shoe I held in my hand in the White/Total Orange/Black color.

Well I'd assume the "pitch" has something to do with soccer.

Safaris are ok, wish they hadn't done the mismatch with safari and elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom