Jordan Luka 1

Per DSG
81964495-F588-40F5-990B-BC25002D2B4A.jpeg

Hey. All I just found this place and joined. I was in my local ****'s tonight and found these on the shelf. I didn't know any better and wanted to try them on and buy a pair. When I went to check out they told me they hadn't been released yet and wouldn't sell them to me. Looks like they put them on display too early. I decided to google around and see if I could find some info and found this thread. I took this picture in the store to text some friends to get their opinion. I was disappointed they wouldn't sell them. I might try again on the release date but purchase them somewhere else.

1674870780450.jpeg

I just wanted to buy them because they are orange and black as a Bengals fan. I had no clue these had not been released yet. I'm just sad they aren't being released until after the Super Bowl in the event they can make it back there.

Hey. All I just found this place and joined. I was in my local ****'s tonight and found these on the shelf. I didn't know any better and wanted to try them on and buy a pair. When I went to check out they told me they hadn't been released yet and wouldn't sell them to me. Looks like they put them on display too early. I decided to google around and see if I could find some info and found this thread. I took this picture in the store to text some friends to get their opinion. I was disappointed they wouldn't sell them. I might try again on the release date but purchase them somewhere else.

1674870780450.jpeg
Dam those are fire! Good find, hopefully you can cop when they release

Back
Top Bottom