Jordan Luka 1

Screenshot_20220423-173159_Twitter.jpg

look clean that logo his horrendous though. looks like L7

random question though

why are more players going with low tops?

i’m dating myself but the era i grew up with was purely high tops for “basketball sneakers”. i think the lowest was maybe steve nash with the jet flights and i wouldn’t even call those low tops

isn’t there fear of ankle rolls? i think that was the reasoning back then

random question though

i’m dating myself but the era i grew up with was purely high tops for “basketball sneakers”. i think the lowest was maybe steve nash with the jet flights and i wouldn’t even call those low tops

High tops proven to not really be a huge factor in ankle rolling/severity. More how wide the bottom is so shoes are wider or should say have outriggers. Most players like the mobility of lower shoes.

Something like thay.

random question though

There has been research in the past few years showing high tops don't prevent ankle sprains.

I've always played in mids or lows, and have favored lows for a couple decades now

random question though

I’d have nothing bad to say about them if they just had a Jumpman instead of the Luka logo. That’s their only flaw

random question though

A piece of material isn’t going to stop an ankle from rolling.. also take into considering that it already takes tremendous amounts of force to roll an ankle under normal circumstances. If an ankle is gonna roll, it’s gonna roll.

I like his logo. Very clean, timeless. It covers the basics...initials/number..."S" for Slovenia. But I also like the old L-D-7 lightning bolt logo.

Keep 'em both and use both. It's like Lebron...they thought they hit a home run with the "crown" logo, but I still think his older LJ-23 logo is better.

Back
Top Bottom