jordan melo m10

I owe you a beer or a chocolate milk
smokin.gif

They had a 10.5 the other day but it wouldn't let me add to cart. I definitely owe you
laugh.gif
at chocolate milk...hope you were able to checkout with your size

Seems like most people want those Lebron XI BHMs but those M10 BHMs are pretty damn nice as well 
nthat.gif

So as I'm looking at the Launch cw I thought, "Take off the Melo heel logos and we got a Westbrook shoe." The M design on the toebox upside down is a W. The powder blue fits with the Thunder jersey more so than the Knicks. >D View media item 748143

Damn Melo :smh:... That would explain why it looks so similar to the XX8.

The probably figured West wouldn't be back in time to promote the kicks

I don't Westbrook will get a sig I think they want him full time wearing the signature shoe each year.

All-Star pair could be interesting. I read gumbo was the theme. Don't know what to think about that.

For those who are looking for the Xmas M10, Eastbay have both size 9 and 11.5 available. I added it to the cart at 11:10 AM CST.

Turns out my wife was able to pick up the YOTH today, I'll be sure to take some pictures as soon as I get off from work!

Here are some pictures I just took.

Fit: Feels like the XX8SE to me, which means TTS.

Materials: I've seen the Xmas and launch colorway M10s in person and while I was impressed with those materials, the YOTH is at a different level. The leather is BUTTERY smooth and the laces have a bit of that waxed texture. The matte heel counter is just pure 
nthat.gif
. Coincidentally, one of my favorite shoes of all time are the stealth foamposites from last winter.

The price hike in South Korea for these were absurd (about $200 USD) but again, I haven't been this impressed with materials and build quality in a long time. Well done JB (except for the price hike part).

Last edited:
Great pickup! Those two pics of the box is confusing me though :lol:

Edit: oh, it's a pullout box

Last edited:
Great pickup! Those two pics of the box is confusing me though
laugh.gif

Edit: oh, it's a pullout box
Thanks! It's been awhile since I opened a shoe box and immediately give an "oh #&$!!" reaction, but for a good reason!

Last edited:
@dsun1226  congrats on the pick-up
nthat.gif

So it appears you did not need to purchase these together with the Jordan I yoth?  (I know this seems obvious, but I had to ask)

Back
Top Bottom