jordan melo m10

You and I both homie... and many others as well. lol
haha. you plan on picking up those black/red? They look okay to me but Im going for the xx8 version. a lot cleaner IMO

and again, hopefully nike made enough of those so that most people who want em get em 

Last edited:

haha. you plan on picking up those black/red? They look okay to me but Im going for the xx8 version. a lot cleaner IMO

and again, hopefully nike made enough of those so that most people who want em get em 
I would rather have the YOTH, but the black/red pair isn't bad.  I'd agree with you that the XX8 SE pair is a little better.  I think I am going for those or the dark grey XX8 SE on Feb 1st

I really don't know what to expect with the yoth release so we'll just have to wait and see... 

Pretty clean shot of the blk/reds here:

511b01b27f8f11e3a110123da7743db2_8.jpg

via @rain_sanse on IG

Damnit why did I have to see this :wow: :wow:

So those who'd rather have a red outsole and white midsole on the xx8 se will have the option of getting the m10 instead :tongue:

Last edited:
So those who'd rather have a red outsole and white midsole on the xx8 se will have the option of getting the m10 instead
tongue.gif
Jeff have you enjoyed hoopin in your pair?  I know it's got obvious similarities to the SE but I'm just curious if people are liking these on court

Thanks in advance

Jeff have you enjoyed hoopin in your pair?  I know it's got obvious similarities to the SE but I'm just curious if people are liking these on court

Thanks in advance

I love the M10 on court. Honestly though, it's because of the flight plate/proplate zoom and traction pattern. The upper isn't as flexible as the xx8 se due to og materials instead of fuse/mesh but nothing to complain about. M10 and xx8 are still neck and neck in my book.

I love the M10 on court. Honestly though, it's because of the flight plate/proplate zoom and traction pattern. The upper isn't as flexible as the xx8 se due to og materials instead of fuse/mesh but nothing to complain about. M10 and xx8 are still neck and neck in my book.
Appreciate it.  That's sort of what I was expecting.  I've just been enjoying the minimal upper of my regular XX8 so much that I can't decide how much I'd like these melos.  I'm sure I'd be pleased

@iks mod  The 1s haven't even released but last year the 1 + M9 was sold as a pack. Also, that black/grey/red combo you posted is exactly what I wanted out of the XX8SE version, swapping the midsole and outsole colors.

I'll give credit to JB, they're doing some good things with this year's model.

No RD info on the YOTH or Bred 10s in Europe... getting tedious at this stage trying to get release info from nike Europe the release calender shows like 2 weeks at best and only shows 1 -2 shoes most of the time. Im getting more info from footlocker these days about nike shoe releases in europe...

So these YOTH are available in S.Korea TODAY for $200?

Back
Top Bottom