jordan melo m10

Good lord that yoth man.... Imagine if all m10 were like that except different colors going from the toe to the tongue.... A knicks colorway swirl would be nuts. That leather upper...

Quality materials and performance make up for the lack of looks for me.

But damn that YOTH still got me jelly.

they arent bad looking.

and those commercials :lol:

the actor is the same dude who got the last pair of Vapora sport shoes on the league even though he was paralyzed :lol:

Last edited:
I finally got my replacement Xmas m10. I got TTS but it felt really snug. The top of my foot felt really squeezed. Like I was wearing a tight ankle brace. Would half a size bigger help or stay tts and wait for it to mold?

Am I the only one that gets the same size in every shoe and never has a problem? sometimes I think you guys are being primadonnas with this half size up/down business
laugh.gif
Some shoes just play better half size down.  I haven't gone half size up for anything in a long, long time, but some shoes definitely perform better .5 down.

Examples for me:

Zoom Flight 2K3

Huarache 2K4

Kobe I

Jordan XX

Nike Free Trainer 5.0

Not many, but it does happen.

I saw a pair in person today.  They are much lighter than I thought they would be.

Well now that I think about it some shoes I prefer wearing 2 pair of socks and others 1 pair so I guess it's the same difference

Last edited:
Primadonnas?? Are you trollin? One reason is the one you mention about double socking. The other is people with wide feet. Lebron and Kobes as well as many shoes with synthetic/hyperfuse material tend to run narrow-width wise or have a toebox that is to short height-wise, so people with wide feet, have to go up a least a half size. So their feet don't feel constricted or feel like they're in a straitjacket lol. Good thing about the Melo M10s is that they use dynamic fit so it works better for wide feet, so in most cases they can go true to size.

Really want to try a pair of Melo M10s anyone know when new colorways will drop?

Last edited:
Its okay I just felt like I needed to defend the widefooters since I have wide feet as well and have had problems with sizing in the past so I hate ordering online unless I know the sizing. And I understand your confusion because once you know your sizing for a narrow fitting shoe then you don't really need to worry too much about sizing for most shoes.

Last edited:
Didn't mean to get people worked up. I just asked a simple question. This is my first pair of melo's ever. For Jordan's I wear everything tts. Everything else is half a size bigger. I assume melo is JB therefore went with tts. For the yoth and bhm, I'll go half a size bigger.

Last edited:
The Chinese melo10 event was pretty amazing.... Also am not minding the heel cup as much when it's done to match the upper ... Still not a favorite part of the shoe but will Definetly consider if can pickup some below retail

I wish I would have gotten these before the XX8se.

While I am sure these perform fine, I am pretty sure the difference in materials on the upper make them stiffer than the XX8se. 

But these colorways are just... better. 

I might bite the bullet and purchase the black and red Melo anyway. 

$200 is the damn minimum at Nike
mean.gif
blame all these kids out here that eat up any and all resell shoes for 200 bare minimum. even 1s. Nike realizes that they can easily charge 200 soon and still keep this new idiotic crowd that's "getting in the game". They can care less how many old heads it stirs away. They got these new freaks on lock up to 250 or most likely 300 retail som eday easily. it is sickening.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom