jordan melo m10

http://nikeinc.com/news/jordan-brand-takes-center-stage-on-super-saturday-in-new-york#/inline/27132

While the eyes of sports fans around the world focus on football in New Jersey this weekend, the love of basketball runs deep in the concrete jungle. New York’s Madison Square Garden hosts a blockbuster lineup of weekend games showcasing the Jordan Brand family in both collegiate and professional games.

A mid-day college hoops doubleheader offers a unique opportunity for Jordan Brand to showcase its schools as both Marquette and Georgetown will make an appearance at the World’s Most Famous Arena. The Golden Eagles will take the court first at 12:30 p.m. ET and Georgetown takes center stage at 3 p.m. ET.

Coming off last year’s Elite Eight appearance, Marquette players looking to make a return trip to the Big Dance will don custom Jordan Melo M10 shoes featuring a Midnight Navy double dye nubuck leather upper. A solid chrome heel counter will also nod to the Jordan Chrome Storm story to be featured on Super Saturday.

The Georgetown Hoyas will showcase a college-exclusive Jordan Melo M10 as they compete against the Spartans for the second time in school history, having only met once in 1986. The chrome heel counter with a navy gradient provides stability and support while the clear outsole supplies excellent durability and celebrates the Hoyas' iconic logo.

The third game of the night will highlight one of the Jordan family’s signature athletes, Carmelo Anthony, as he takes the court at 8:30 p.m. ET. Coming off of a legendary performance, Anthony will lace up a player exclusive version of his tenth signature shoe that contains Flight Plate technology for maximum energy efficiency and responsiveness. The white leather upper is offset by blue accents, and an orange TPU heel counter featuring Melo’s original signature.

For more information on the Jordan Melo M10 and all Jordan products please visit www.jordan.com.

Last edited:
The Knicks home PE is nice 
smokin.gif
  Love that clean look.  Maybe they will release...?

I like all 3, but the Knicks PE and Hoyas are pure flame.

That YOTH price increase :x It's my favorite pair so far though, so here's to hoping that I can find them later for around retail.

Man I'm tired of these weak colorways. Release some of these Knicks homes or Georgetown type of colorways

What do you guys think of the "sellout risk" of the YOTH?

Even though it seems like everything sells out these days..

Not sure if the hypebeasts/resellers have jumped on this one yet....

Had a pair in my cart then got jacked after the paypal redirection. Sold out online now. Will be paying a re seller I guess......

I tried to be cute and add a coupon + wc rewards at FNL but ended up getting cart jacked. Just as a heads up FNL is accepting coupons on these.

^ yeah what gives with this backorder nonsense? did anyone cop on eastbay this morning?

Am I the only one that gets the same size in every shoe and never has a problem? sometimes I think you guys are being primadonnas with this half size up/down business
laugh.gif
in most cases thats probably true, I worry about it cuz my true size is 12.5 and that isn't always available so i have to guess between 12 or 13.

I had one on my cart but freaking eastbay removed it because they dont ship internationally when the shoe is " backordered". WTF :stoneface:

the melo BHM are dope looking.  But i wasn't trying to pay another $200 after I dropped $220 on some brons today to.    damn you nike & JB

Are there any sites i could scoop the BHM?
shoe palace still have 11-13 i think. Tax gonna bring them to 215 ish though. I never thought Melo would cost north of 200. All the Melos i've had were straight from outlet lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom