jordan melo m10

I really like those two middle pairs!

Since this week is finally CNY, it may be time to finally break out the YOTHs... can't wait 
nthat.gif

Bought the M10s today. Used bday coupon and im just about ready to play ball in them sunday morning. Ill post a review of how they felt after playing ball in them. I usually play in Kobe 6s, Kobe 8s and Lebrons. Lets see how these feel...

Hey ADT24 can you tell us how M10s performed, I heard the cushioning is firmer than the 28s. I wonder how different they feel compared to the 28s does anyone know?

Last edited:
Good to know Jeff thanks! I definitely want to try a flightplate shoe soon and I actually see the Melos in stores so I can try them and see how they fit.

Last edited:
Playing in the Melo M10 was an unvelievable experience. At one point everyone has to play in a XX8 or this Melo M10. Hands down the best bball shoe ive ever played in. The traction was amazing. It felt like I was sticking to the ground. The cushion was crazy it literally felt like I was running and jumping on pillows. At first it was kinda uncomfortable and was getting hot spots but after the first game they broke in and felt amazing. Even after I took them off I felt like I was still kinda jumpy lol. Ive def found my new bball shoes for the rest of the year. I would like to get the BHM to rock casually but 200$ Will hurt my wallet right now.

Would you guys recommend these for a small and light player like me, I'm 5'7 and 150lbs and I like to play as a guard. I'm coming off D Roses and I'm looking for a shoe that won't slow me down since my game is almost all speed.

Would you guys recommend these for a small and light player like me, I'm 5'7 and 150lbs and I like to play as a guard. I'm coming off D Roses and I'm looking for a shoe that won't slow me down since my game is almost all speed.

I would go with the XX8 SEs over Melos if you want to try flight plate.

If not, Cp3s would fit you better too.

You'll love the xx8 :smile:

What is the Feb 8th release on FTL? "Black/Black/Deep Royal Blue/Red Violet"

Back
Top Bottom