jordan melo m10

I like the bhm more than the yoth but even so I'm still passing on both. Too many kicks dropping it ain't even fun any more

A LOT of kicks are releasing February which is good. Bday on the 17th I have a lot of options :smokin

That last pair is nice!

Wonder will we get any info on Melo's ASG pair. I know JB already dropped info on CPs, XX8 & XX8 SE, and the SuperFly.

Has anyone seen them release in store with his past models? I see them a month or so after on eBay.

Yup looks like YOTH, same colors listed on the box.
I was SERIOUSLY thinking of dropping $290 on the YOTH on KickScrew.  

Glad I had the patience to wait it out.  YOTH is my favorite colorway so far, so it's a must cop for me.

I'm just hoping it's not 'super limited'.

Last edited:
Black/red Melo M10s on ebay from seller Shoejocky for like 128 shipped in a few sizes... GO!

edit: sorry for posting the live link

Last edited:
Photoshops are nice

Thanks for the link

The charcoal is a turn off with the black.

idk bout y'all but the Melo BHM are looking kinda dope. might cop those this Saturday if I strike out on the other pair I want lol. consolation prize

Nice job on those photoshops. I'd definitely buy either of the Whites or the Blue/Black ones for retail. For the CWs actually releasing, i'm waiting until they go under $90 or less. Would be great if these went on iD

idk bout y'all but the Melo BHM are looking kinda dope. might cop those this Saturday if I strike out on the other pair I want lol. consolation prize

I'm actually going out to the mall and see if I can score a pair. I want to hoop in these.

I haven't seen much hype for YOTHs.

Hopefully they'll sit for a week or two so that I can tend to other pickups first.

Any word on availability?

I believe last years were available for a minute but with how terrible the M9s were, it's pretty hard to tell how limited the pack itself was.

Back
Top Bottom